I think I have just about cleared up the funk that was following my mood around this week. I just had some dumb things I needed to do that were not pleasant (bill paying type of stuff) and I have gotten some things accomplished so I feel better now. I was even having trouble sleeping over dumb, stupid things that I needed to do.
I am really happy to report that I have been to the gym and eaten almost perfect for 5 days straight. I think I have finally broken the 4 day barrier, and there is no end in sight! YES! I haven't done this good more than 4 days in a row for a YEAR. It feels really good, and I love my workouts (well I don't really like them but you know what I mean) I feel like I worked really hard every time afterward. Yay for the Afterburn program!
Heres a crazy event: Cade got contacts!! I can't believe I have a kid old enough to deal with contacts. He likes them so far, its been 3 days. Tonight he has a campout and a football game tomorrow, so we are kinda busy, and yeah, I have my neice again. I'm bummed only because I'll have to get up early instead of sleeping in, but other than that she is a good girl. The kids just get a bit hyper when she's here, but we'll be at the football game for a lot of it so they can run wild there.
Mark had class today so he will actually be home tonight(late)....on a WEEKEND! I'm thinking a movie on a friday night like normal people! Anybody want to come??? Seriously, we never get to go with anyone else but ourselves.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment