Speaking of cute.....Sadie got a book of MadLibs from a friend, and she didn't know what it was. Ohhhh boy, was that funny. So we did some, and we were laughing SO hard!! I had get a picture because it is so funny to watch her laugh so hard. We were rolling on the bed, literally!!! I havent' laughed that hard in a long time, it was great.


Tonight she was watching some old movies of when Wyatt was about 2 weeks old, Cooper was 2, and Sadie was almost 4 and Cade was 5. Oh my gosh were they adorable!! Cooper just LOVED Barney and would do the quack quack quack duck song, We were giggling at how hilarious they were. I almost started crying when I thought about how it would feel to hold baby Wyatt like that again and see Sadie flutter and dance around everywhere like she used to. Coopers sweet little morning face eating his pancakes. Oh man, how am I ever going to deal with them growing up?? I'm getting all teary, I must have PMS!!! LOL I'd just love to go back for about 5 hours, that would be so cool. Because then I look at a picture like this:Kids left to right.....Dayton 2 days old (waaaay down over to the left) Cade age 6, Cooper age 2, Sadie age 4, Wyatt age 1.

And I think Ohhhhhh Lordy I have come down one long, serious road!!! I guess what is getting me started on this is that it is such a big year of changes for us with the kids. Cade is getting the priesthood this year, Cooper is getting baptized this year, Sadie Turns 10 this year, and Dayton starts all day Kindergarten this year. I think it is really scarng me how fast it is going and I'm panicking a bit. I just want to stay cushioned between this stage of no babies and no teenagers. Selfish, I know, I can't help it.
Fitness update: Workout today, good cardio. My peak running speeed was an 8.0, I haven't gone that fast in a long while. Eating, well, I'm still on a mediocre track, but I'm feeling better. I am on board!!

7 comments:
Janel I love seeing pictures of the kids! I miss them so much. I saw American Gladiators too and I loved it!! Titan is so gorgeous I want to give him a nice long massage! haha. So many muscles to work on! And Cade could totally do it! Well I'll ttyl!
How cute is Miss Sadie in her cute jammies and robe?! I love it!! I am bummed I miss american gladiator. I totally forgot it was starting even though you had just blogged it. Dang! And I am jealous how hot you look after having a baby! Esp your 4th! What a fun picture!!
LOL Chelsea,um, thats in the hospital with Dayton, the 5th. Thats why the picture is so scary, the "baby" is 1, and the newborn is hiding all bundled off to the side. Like I said, SCARY! LOL And if you saw the rest of my poor body, it wasn't so "hot" lemme tell ya! Its cleverly hidden behind my multitude.
What a beautiful family picture!!! I had forgotten about MadLibs ... I think I will go out and buy one this weekend and give it a go!!!
We are totally into those same shows! We remembered watching Gladiators (the old version) and loved it! (Nitro was our fave) And we have to agree that Zack was our fave on Carrie Ann vs. Bruno. I really liked the dancing on it and can't wait for the teams to start going next week. I think, like us, Zack will be the favorite of a lot of girls. We love it when other people watch the same reality shows we watch. We will have to continue to discuss!!
Love the picture - reminds me just how crazy you were having a baby with a one year old and three other kids!!!
That picture is so cute. It's been fun to watch them grow up even this past year! I'm going to have to try that recipe, sounds good! Plus, after I have this baby I'm gonna be on board with you too! I can't WAIT to have a real work out. Oh, my sister's got mad lib too that we played with on Christmas day. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment