Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blessing #2

First of all thanks so much for your awesomely nice comments....Love you guys!! :D

I'm hoping it's apparent that I will have to post more than 1 blessing per week at first to get caught up since it is almost 3 weeks into the year. :D So Captain obvious says that of course my #2 blessing in my life is: the SHORTIES!!



First day of school this year-K, 2nd, 4th, 5th


First day of preschool!!!


First off, I am so amazingly blessed that they are all healthy, smart, funny, and naturally obedient spirits. You know how some kids come into the world and by the end of day 1 of their life they are just......difficult?? Well, I have none of those. I had 5 great babies, who have grown up to be great kids. I know it was more the sheer number of them so close together was the biggest challenge. Granted, we are far from through the teenage years, but I'm hoping with the proper teachings and preparedness we will make it through. They sleep in on the weekends,(or at least let me sleep in)And every one of them still likes to cuddle on the couch (even Cade, but shhhh its a secret!) and they really do try to be good and helpful. I just love them to death. Nobody could ask for better kids than I have been blessed with.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww that's sweet! They are cute! Sounds like yours are keepers!

Thanks for your nice comments. My kids are usually pretty good, but cleaning up is not their specialty some days. Today was so much better.

Lori said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

One of the main reasons that they are such great kids is that you and Mark are such great parents.

Beautiful pictures of them!!!

Melissa said...

Katie said it as good as anyone could ;)

Colorado Kid said...

Great photos....

Tell Mark I have a great story to tell when you guys come out from this weekend!!!

;)

Cas