We stayed up all night to ring in 2008 down in Casa Grande. We did the usual activities of making pizza, playing games, doing a puzzle before the clock strikes 12 (it was done by 10 pm this year, awwww) and a few new additions which mainly included playing the Wii. The kids had a ball. We had originally intended on using it for a Guitar Hero competition, but something was up with the sensors and it was not working quite right so we let the kids take over on Wii sports. I missed having Cade and Mark there, it just wasn't the same. I know Cades cousin missed him too, they usually play pool on the back patio all night. He'll be back today though, and Mark has tonight off work, so we will be kickin it here at the house and playing Playstation all night with our kids and whoever wants to come over and hang.
I didn't get many pictures last night, I took a lot of video though. Heres the kids eating their custom made cheese pizza (eye roll) after screaming through the desert on a super fun freezing cold Rhino ride. Thanks Adam for taking so many kids out on it!


This is Wyatt and Dayton totaly in love with baby Jones, I think they would love to have a baby around to play with. Oh well, sorry :D He sure was adorable though!!

So it was a really fun night, a scary drive home but we made it. I called Mark after I got the kids settled in bed and I could hear the relief in his voice knowing we were home safe. We saw some scary drivers on the freeway coming home and saw lots of cars pulled over by the cops. I was glad we went down though, it's always nice to catch up with family. Happy New Year!
Fitness: did my first Afterburn session yesterday...it kicked my trash all over the gym. I'm sore today in a good way. I'm bummed the gym was so crowded, but it will die down soon I'm sure. The next 16 weeks are gonna be awesome!

2 comments:
Beautiful pics as always! Glad you had a good time with the kiddos and made it home safely!!
GREAT job on the workout too!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment