Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday and show recap

Ahhhh I just love me some Mondays!! LOL Most of the time Mondays are fun. Mark is off work usually and today was pretty good. Dayton had playgroup, so I just hung out with my big man after I did hair and cleaned a little. It was perfect, Except for the fact that I didn't make it to the gym. Lets just say I got in the car to go 3 separate times, and had to turn back for different reasons, so I got pissed and gave up. Dumb, I know, but I think its the TOM makes me really scattered and unfocused and it sucks. 2 more days and I'll be back to me again. I hope. So aside from no workout I had a fun day. We went to a quick lunch at Olive Garden, (I love having one a mile from me!) and then to get Marks car. YAY and BOO at the same time. It is satisfying to have it back though. Mark is in heaven with it. It really was like his own portable personal office space that nobody messed with. His little sanctuary, and it has been missing since October. I can't believe we went that long without it! If it werent for my dad and Dustin, we would have been SO screwed, well, at least very very inconvenienced.
YAY for the PT!! He's HOME!!

SHOW RECAP:

Scott Baio was GREAT! I will like this season even more than the last. I am in love with the house they are buying, holy cow. LOVE it. Did anyone notice how awesome the 80"s music was?? It was so cool.

Rock of Love...well... I think I shrieked out "EEEWWW!" or "ICK!!" about a hundred times while watching this. Those girls were NASTY crusty skanks!!! Especially the Frenchie girl, I about barfed!! Brett looks like total crap in the promo pics with his hair down, yucky! I will be watching and grossing out all season. YAY!!

Did anyone catch Rob and Big?? The new season started last week, oh man it was funny. Rob got a net gun(to catch whoever pooped in his pool...ew!) and was catching people in nets. I was dying.

In honor of AI starting tomorrow night, I got 2 new Karaoke CD's to start using the little Karaoke machine we got as a Christmas gift. So that is what we did for FHE tonight. I had the most fun of course, but the kids liked it too. I need to find a good one of more kid-type pop songs, the 2 I got were a 70's and a 90's, both are excellent. I can't wait to have my fam over and have a big K party!! And speaking of CD's, I also splurged on myself (haha how pathetic) and got the Dirty Dancing 20 year anniversary CD. ALLLLLL the songs from the movie in order. OOOOOH I love it!!


So this week, we have Bruno/CarrieAnn, Gladiators, AI, Biggest Loser, 30 Rock ( SO funny!!), and who knows what else I'm forgetting. Woo hooo!


Fitness update: Like I said, no gym today, booooo! I feel like crapola. Tomorrow I will double up. And go get my prescription filled for happy skinny mommy pills. LOL!!! No, Seriously.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, let me know about the happy mommy skinny pills, I want some!

Chelsea said...

Give me some too! :)

I LOVE 30 rock!! It's one of Cody and I's all time favorite. So many classic lines from that one!And I only saw half of Rob and big. I usually can't stand that show but last weeks was hilarious with his bag of poo. So funny... and so dumb! Can't wait for AI tonight! 2 hours! Woo Hoo!!

Ann said...

OOOOOHHHHH, all the good TV right now is KILLING me! Thank goodness for DVR! I can't wait for AI tonight!
I think my happy mommy pills are missing the skinny part of the prescription. Gotta get me some of that!

The Tyler's said...

Noah a I were dying watching Rob and Big. The reinactment(sp?) of the DoDo man was to die for!

KatieFeldmom said...

The released the try-out dates for So You Think You Can Dance, so that will be out soon!!! I know how much you like that show.

Colorado Kid said...

LOL>>>> As soon as I saw tom, I felt for Mark!!!

Have a GREAT WEEK!!!

;)

Cas

smilingsarahbear said...

I'm jealous of your DVR... or was it TIVO that you have. The only show I have going is AI coming up and LOST of course starting Jan. 31st... wahoo!!

Jaimee said...

Hello Janel! I am so glad to have found your blog! Thanks for the Christmas card-- your kids are getting so big! Let's talk sometime soon, OK? Maybe lunch with you, me, and Marcie again? Congrats on the beautful family!

Andrea said...

HI Janel, don't know if you remember me - Andrea Call (now Dickinson) but found your blog from Jamie (we're in the same ward now). Such a small world! Anyway, love your blog & what a CUTE family!! I am so sad that they grow so fast too!! BTW - we LOVE the Gladiators too! My daughter wants to be one - she's 8! LOL We say that "Venom" is her older version. ha ha

Pamela said...

"Happy skinny Mommy"...hmmm wanna grab me some & send em up??

Unknown said...

i saw the rob and big turtle and poop episodes finally... so worth it

Stef said...

=)

Chelsea said...

The other day I never clicked off of you blog and was enjoying your tunes. I have never laughed harder when Afternoon Delight came on. I called cody and made him listen too. We were cracking up. Good ol Will Ferrill!! Sky rockets in flight...bwooooo!!!! :)