Well, its not a party weekend, I'm staying home to watch church on TV all day saturday and sunday, although we are going out tonight with some friends.
Birthday party was fun, kids had a blast, I did too. It was like more of an indoor amusement park, and most of the kids hadn't been there before. I thoguth it was really a good deal, too, although Mark dosen't agree(men are clueless about this stuff sometimes) it was 130 dollars, for a party of 8 kids, included pizza, cake, tokens, and as much running around and riding rides as they could handle. We just got him 2 gifts(we told him the big party was one of his presents) and all the kids brought presents. It was all good until Dayton managed to take Coopers new Darth Vader toy (that was on Marks watch)and lost it somewhere in the place. So he was pretty bummed. We'll have to replace it today. FYI Don't eat junk food and then go on a kiddie ride that just goes in a circle, You might come within moments of barfing. Boy, I am getting OLD!!!
I taking this weekend off. I really am trying to make this for life, so I am going to just not kill myself with guilt today and tommorow, it will actually help me eat better. Funny how that works. Monday I will be back on track. My workout yesterday was great. I went with my friend Casey and she met me at the gym and we did LBWO. It really was fun. But I am SORE. And my arms are still sore form wednsday. I'm hurting today. It feels good though. At the party the last night I was on that ride and the bones in my hip and ribs were digging in to the sides of the ride, it REALLY hurt, but I was actually secretly glad that I was bony enough to feel it. :) Is that stupid or what??? LOL It did really hurt, though.
I need to get focused on my eating. I haven't officially done my goals yet. I will have time tomorrow, I must do this. I need a big todo list and I will make that tomorrow. I still need to get lots of things organized, including our finances. I'm gonna get out the Money Makeover book and get that going too. I've GOT to do it. I feel panicky sometimes because I just feel so scattered right now. Things float thru my brain that I think "oooh, I need to do that" and then....I forget for a day or 2. Thats just so stupid. I need to sit down with Mark and figure out what he needs to leave me money-wise before he goes to Panama next week. :(. Gotta get cracking!!!
Could this post be anymore random??? Pick a subject already, woman??? LOL
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Hmmm ... I wonder if it's going to be a madhouse downtown tonight when I go in to work, with the conference.
Enjoy your going out!
Post a Comment