Over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I started my procrastination blog, "Paralysis of Will" (right when I said I would, too!!! YAY me!!!) I will tell you right now, read it at your own risk!!!!!!!
You may learn more about me than you ever ever wanted to know and more. BUT....I have to go into detail, so it makes sense to me, and I feel like I have already make some connections in my head. I put up the links of the info I found yesterday, They were extremely helpful to understanding what has been going on with me for so long. It still amazes me how the process of organizing thoughts an putting them out there can be so enlightening. I'm getting a handle on the problem, hopefully very soon I can start tackling the SOLUTION which will be life changing no doubt. Anyway, check it out (but don't say I didn't warn you) :D
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

12 comments:
Hey - I subscribe to "Flylady"... don't know if you've ever heard about it, but this is an email I just got from them that made me think of you:
Dear FlyLady,
The secret I discovered is: it is someday. Flying helps me do or discard those 'I will get to it, someday' projects. It has helped me think of other, sometimes creative ways to do things, sometimes outside my comfort zone where there is a little risk.
Somehow I got quite bogged down a while back. The old ways of coping and wandering through my life were not satisfying, and frankly, ineffective. My life felt so heavy and everything was so difficult.
Enter Flylady.
The best thing I love about FLYing, is how good I feel when doing the things that need to be done now because I know I will have no guilt or bad feelings toward myself as I would if I procrastinate and let it pile up to be a mountain at the last minute and get crazy. Flylady is right about that!! Get those routines onto auto-pilot, they get done now and then you don't have to think about them any more today. It is all about how a little discipline in our lives increases our self-respect enormously. It is about releasing those self imposed burdens that we really don't need to carry. It is all about taking care of ourselves. It is about learning different, positive ways to conduct our lives.
I love the thoughts about being kind to yourself and not being behind.
Flylady is right about that too. Just do what you can without complaining or whining, keep doing what you can, and you will have the peace she writes about. My life is a lot better than it was a year ago and I'm having more fun!
Thank you Flylady and crew. I love you forever...
an Alaskan Flybaby.
***********************************
FlyLady here: Today is Wednesday, Anti-Procrastination Day! What have you been putting off till someday? We want to know! When you get it done or even started (keep in mind BabySteps) send us an email with TODAY in the subject line to FlyCrew@flylady.net
I am so proud of you for making today; someday!
You are not behind! I don't want you to try to catch up; I just want you to jump in where we are. O.K.?
Simple Routines Do the Trick in 2006!
Copyright 2006 FlyLady and Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved, No reprint to other email lists or websites without FlyLady's permission.
You have permission to forward to a friend.
Check out our website: http://www.flylady.net/index.asp
lol, btw, I subscribe, but never do it... :)
I subscribe too....and spend entirely too much time deleting her emails every day! At times I do follow along and it makes a huge difference. I am still procrastinating on REALLY following along though!
It needs a bigger warning. I'm not going to look anymore because I just saw myself in the mirror and I didn't like it! (But, really, good for you. I'm glad to know you will be a good resource once I file bankruptcy, get fired and finally have to deal with the consequences of paralysis).
Good for you for decideing to write out & sort out these issues hon!
Big Hugs!
Well, Cheri I'm only about 6 months ahead of you. Finished bankruptcy, SHOULD be fired as the household Chief of staff, and my paralysis has come to a head so, there ya go!!! LOL
I'm going to have to read that when I'm work. Funny how I have more time when I'm at work than when I'm at home.
Janel- today I really, really wanted to eat some Fruit Loops after a little spat with my loverboy, but your post-it popped into my head "Today is the day you could drop!" It cracks me up every time. The dual meaning. Make up with hubby and don't eat the sugar!
My brother-in-law just got a job with Intel and is moving your way. Today I was talking to them about their house-hunting trip. They want to look in Chandler. I keep wanting to say "I have a friend who lives in Chandler," but I'm not sure I'm ready to explain how I have a friend in Chandler...
And I'm gonna check out Flylady, I have heard of it before and thought it sounded good. But your right, I'd probably ignore half the stuff and do other busywork. Even if I'm told exactly what I have to do, I still sometimes can't get it done. :(
I can only imagine the stuff that can be put off by reading this flylady stuff : )
I had postedthis earlier, don't know where it went!!!
Cheri,
Its good to know I'm a good influence on SOMEone!!! LMAO That was too funny!!! And if I ever tell anyone about my computer time I like to refer to my blends as my "online support group" which seems somewhat reasonable and not so much like an internet addiction. Sort of. :D
"Online support group"...that is PERFECT! BTW, you helped me get my outstanding medical bills paid today! Between your blog and Jess', I got motivated!
Oh, and I love Flylady, too! I don't do it all the time, but I often think of the "just 15 minutes and then you can stop" mantra she has. Works pretty well with the kids, too!
I finally got a funny word verification! HOHOTTWG...I think it's calling me a hot twig...what do you think? LOL!
Post a Comment