Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The hips don't lie......I have work to do

And I can't deny it!!! So LETS GET TO WORK!!!! Tonight is the night for goals and meal planning, chicken/potato cooking and browsing the websites to get inspired!!!!!!

Get your groove on, peeps!!!!!!


4 comments:

Pamela said...

WOW I've never seen that video!!! It's mezmerising...so many shapes & sizes & movements ... ok it's late! LOL
BTW LOVELY pics of you & the kids :)

Janel said...

Hey Jon, nice to see ya!! Welcome! :D

kpottlitzer said...

i became entranced by that video. that's not the real video for the song is it? i like that song. it makes me want to shake my hips.

K. Marie said...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only goofball who just loves that song! It was on VH1 yesterday when I was doing the bike thing and I was mesmerized. (The Shakira video, not this one, but this one's cool, too.)