Saturday, April 29, 2006

Progress pics

I figured its been a while since I've taken any pics so I figured since I'd had a pretty good week (finally) I'd give it a shot. I had a couple that show something so here ya go. Of course its all upperbody, lets not get crazy. No way there is improvement in my lower body. At least not visible. I have been ripping up my hammies and butt lately so hopefully soon there will be. 7 weeks left.








Whatever muscle or tendon or whatever this thing is, I want more of it!!!!


16 comments:

Amy said...

LOL. to your husband.

Great pixs. Janel. Looking great. Can't wait to meet you guys in a few short weeks. Keep tearing it up.

Lori said...

DANG!!! Look at those abs!!! You look awesome. Can't wait to meet you on the cruise.

Lori

Donna said...

Looking good girl! Keep up the great work.

Pamela said...

OH dear Mark is Being BAD again! ~lol Great pics Girl!!
.. as soon as "Tracey's arrival" gets to my house..& I feel normal again..maybe I feel up to taking some...

Donna said...

Thank your husband for me for the nice compliment he left me. I left a message on his blog, but I'm not sure how often he checks it. Again, you look great!

Suz said...

HOT! Me too...I would def'ly do you...LOL

Wolfie said...

You're looking great Janel! And I love to see those abs waving so happily at me!

Steven said...

Lookin' good. Those pics remind me of what I was doing in the mirror yesterday morning. I should have pulled out he camera.

Melissa said...

Wow! Your abs are looking incredible, I don't know why you'd ever give up a pinky for mine, LOL. Can I have yours??? (I'll keep my pinky though, we need them for lifting!) hee hee Again- looking good! :)

Suzanne said...

Jams,

Funny comment about the "line" or "tendon". When I first saw mine, I thought "WTF is that???" LOL

Great Job girl! You are doing awesome. Looking forward to hanging with you on the cruise!!

Bubs

Tracey said...

I think its very clear that every time you post a pic you've done better than the last time - you just keep looking better & better.

Marijayde said...

Great job Janel!!! You look Mah-valous!!!

Nice definition - wooohooooooooo!!

K. Marie said...

lol, lamber. We KNOW, WE KNOW already!!! Sheesh. Keep that stuff up and you'll end up with a passle 'o' little ... oh, nevermind. :-)

Janel -- you look incredible! I tried very hard and not only could I not contort myself in the mirror to see one of those tendons, I couldn't feel one under the pudge, either. Pretty sure it's just not there. I envy your muscly thing.

KatieFeldmom said...

HOT HOT HOT
Keep up the great work!
I can't wait to meet you and Mark on the cruise!

chantal2bfit said...

Great pics! You look great!!!

Just a lonely girl said...

Wow! You look great!! You'll definitely be smokin' on the cruise! ;~D