I want to go back to be so bad right now....big kids are at school, Marks at work, little kids still asleep. But I did that yesterday and it really cut into my day so, no can do today. but I am enjoying the quiet right at this moment.
My procrastination problem got me in for a streesful day today. Its Coopers b-day sunday (6!) and we don't do anything beyond family parties on sunday, because its the Sabbath. So we told him we'd do a saturday party with his friends someplace fun (we alternate years between home party and going someplace) but Coopers mommy procrastinated and didn't plan it or get out invitations yet. So then we realized that Saturday is Conference all day (churchwide broadcast) so we can't do it during that time (no friends could come then anyway) and Mark has to work till 1 (and its gooood $$) and Mark forgot and planned to go out with friends at 5, so Saturday is shot. So the party is TONIGHT. I now have to call 4 friends and get them last minute invites over the phone (LAME), call Jeeper Jungle Gym and get it set up (Called last night, they have openings for b-day parties) buy presents, and figure out the times and all, snce Sadie also has dance tonight, and she CAN'T miss. Oh yeah, and work out and everything else I was supposed to do today. Oh well, it will all come together and at least the Jeepers folks will do the party for me. I just have to sit there and try no to eat pizza and cake. :P
So far my challenge is going pretty good. I've been hungry though. I need to get some Myoplex. It was wierd starting on a wednsday, but I'm glad I started. I had a mini-chill :P at scouts last night, damn popcorn. And 5 mini reese cups. Oh well, moving on. I'm doing extra cardio today so oh well. I can't promise I won't have cake later, either.
I need to get a couple things from the grocery store to get me through this. I'm out of cottage cheese and I'm getting some chicken in the crockpot this morning, that will help. My usual lack of planning is not helping. I'm sticking to the diet 95% but I feel unorganized about it. I will get organized today. I am craving a to do list right about now. :D
BTW I did HIIT yesterday for the first time in a looong while and it was scary, and I sucked, but I did it.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
How are you cooking the chicken in the crockpot? And how many do you cook at one time? Do you then shred them or do they maintain their 'chickeness'?
Hope you guys have a great birthday party.
And kudos to you and your HIIT! Keep up the great work!
I need to check my heart rate, I think it hit a level 7 reading about your day. :-)
You are, as always, A Super Woman! And you love it, which makes it all the better.
Wishing you a great Friday, with only tiny cheats if necessary, lots of water, lots of smiles at the goofiness of it all and a happy birthday for Cooper.
I agree, you are Super Woman! I'm exhausted just reading your blog. I'm single and has no responsibilities but my own and I can barely keep up!
Hope the b-day party goes well! Have a great weekend!
Akkkk ! Hope it all works out for ya Hon..! I'm in the middle of putting together a Big b-day party for Jess for Sunday ...& the house is a war zone of mess right now so I hear ya!!!
Post a Comment