Thursday, April 06, 2006

My places-for Jimmy :D

I've lived a lot of places.

Born:Duluth, MN
the rest of the list:

Clouquet, MN (till age 7)
Tempe, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Panama City, Panama
Chandler, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Payson, UT
Tampa, FL
Lehi, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Payson, UT
Chandler, AZ


Boy it looks funny when I post it like that. We must be nuckin' futz!! LOL I won't even get into why for all the crazy moves, but let me also add that some of those cities listed also involved a move "in town" so we have actually lived in more "places", though it was in the same city. Craziness.


My BFL score for today:

Eating:10
Workout:10

7 comments:

Amy said...

I know the feeling. My family moved ALOT when I was younger. Great job on the workouts and eating for the day. Keep it going.

Pamela said...

Geees that is a LOT ... as I said to Jim... my world has been pretty Boring! :P
Congrats on the 10 day!!

Suz said...

Great job Chicka! I was born and raised in Rochester, MN.

Tracey said...

Duluth, MN. - Where I grew up its about a 3 hour drive to Duluth - many, many, many shopping trips there. My dad just came back from Duluth on Monday. This will be the one & only place I'll be able to comment on any of your blogs.

Hypertrophy said...

MN to Az .. what I shock that had to be ... so where in there di you meet Mark ? Were you a co-herder ?

:P

Janel said...

I met Mark is AZ, at ASU (neither of us attended there though) that was 1993, around the first Mesa time. Luckily I did NOT have to be a co-herder, most of that work was way beyond disgusting. It was fun to be a little 'country' for a while. Yeee HAW!!!

Christie said...

Alright, I don't know why on my bloglines I can see your friday post, but here I can't...ugh...anyway, the progress post with the picture is GREAT...damn Janel, your legs look REALLY, REALLY great!!! You motivated me today!! way to go.