Saturday, April 08, 2006

Its Freeday!!

I love freeeday. Its so nice. Its always on saturday. I slept in. I got my house a tidy. Hung out with the kids. I have had so far, 2 small bowls of AppleJacks, Graham crackers, Chips and cheese, and a piece of turkey. Can you tell theres nothing in the house good to eat?? I think I'm gonnna have a cheeseburger later. I was at 135 this morning. Not too bad considering I really only had 3 and a half good days this week and 4 workouts. Now I must wait next week till sunday for freeday, for Easter. I'll be seeing some family I haven't seen in a while and I'd like to be down to 133 by Sunday. Thats gonna take some real perfect days this week, and some serious working out. I tried to go workout yesterday, I thought I was being clever going to the gym with the kids after school(to preserve my clean house and keep them busy before dinner) but I forgot Sadie had dance and I had to choose either UBWO or 45 min cardio. I picked Cardio but I only made it about 16 minutes. My head was not in a good place. I felt like CRAP!! Its a long stupid story involving money so I won't bore you, but I had a pit the size of a grapefruit in my gut, I wasn't feeling much like walking. I didn't even feel like tanning, you know thats bad. So I bagged it. I should have done HIIT instead but I didn't even think of it,thats how "off" I felt. I feel better today, but I think I might be having a couple small issues. Honestly, I do not recognise my body in my pictures. My latest side shot is totally foreign to me. I do not see that body in the mirror. I truly do not. Is that bad?? Do I just need to give it time for my past to catch up with my reality? I feel like I look the same as I did 10 months ago. I see specific changes, but I don't see the whole thing. I don't really know what I am trying to say, its just wierd. Anyway, thats why I took down that other post that showed my legs, I just felt like that wasn't representing what I really look like, but hello, I took that pic less than a week ago. Its a new body, I'm just not used to it yet.

I just need to add one last thing. Mark was supposed to be in Panama this weekend deep sea fishing with his dad and 2 brothers and nephews. However due to some things we had planned falling through and between rent, first of month bills, and the cruise, something had to give. Mark has not been together with both his brothers and his dad in 10 years, but he had to cancel his trip last minute. He basically picked taking me on the cruise over his big fishing trip. On a past trip his brother caught a 300 lb Marlin, so it was sure to be a fun time, not to mention that his brother was surprising his dad by bringing his son. Instead Mark had to stay here and work all day today to make up for the stuff that got messed up. He's totally cool and fine about it, its just dissapointing, and I realy just appreciate him for not dissapointing me and for putting us on the ship in June. I realize, A cruise with me would be over the top fun for him, ;0 and he will be eating like a king, its not all for me, but I just love him for making the executive decision and being so awesome about it. I know he REALLY was looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Sounds like things are still pretty damn busy in your world, I hope all your "issues" get sorted soon :( _ sorry theya re still causing problems all around- but I think it is Nice that Mark picked "you" over his fishin trip

Wolfie said...

I hope everything comes together for you. And it sounds like a great guy you've got there! That was really sweet of him. I'm sad that a choice had to be made on that one. Hopefully, they will be able to plan another trip sometime soon.

Tracey said...

You mentioned you feel like you look the same as you did 10 months ago - that would a "no" you absolutely do not. Matter of fact I came here I think it was Friday, and you had one incredible picture posted. I came back to comment as much and its gone, thats why its like 10 months ago....YOU TOOK AWAY THE INCREDIBLE PICTURE - PUT IT BACK!!!!!! Janel, you looked completely awesome.

Kimberly said...

I hate choices like that.

And I saw the picture, too, before you took it down. You've come a long way and that is you! Don't let your perceptions from 10 months ago stay around for too long