Thursday, April 13, 2006

He's cute, but.....

Yeah, that little cutie in the video is really cramping my sleep style. He gets in my bed almost every morning lately and loves to snuggle his knees into my sides. I can't sleep with anyone touching me, and he tosses and turns. I can't put him on the edge, because I can't sleep between him and Mark, Im too claustrophobic, and if I get up to put him back in his bed, I can't go back to sleeep. So I'm up an hour early today. Grrrrrr.

Didn't do so hot on the eating, didn't eat hardly at all all day, then Arbys for dinner. I have some important things hanging over my head that need to get accomplished, some MAJOR stress, no grocery money for a couple more days, I just have to survive and try to get those things done. I will admit I have a bit of a procrastination problem. I spent nearly the whole day on the computer yesterday, what a waste. But I was coping, and it numbed my brain sufficiently to get me thru it. The only thing that got my heiney going was my MIL was coming over and I had a new hair client to cut, so I had to pull the house together.

Today I have to take Cade to get his cast off, then I have scouts, then I"m doing a fitness/nutrition class here at my house tonight. I did one tuesday am, it went well, I'll update all of that later. I have 2 new projects in the works, BIG projects, things that could really change life for me, but I am not ready to disclose details. Its good stuff, I'm excited.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh wow, sounds like some good things going on. good luck wtih everything! hope it turns out well for you.;

Tracey said...

You're kids are awfully cute!!!

So spill the beans on your BIG news!!!

Janel said...

All I can say about the projects is that one is a littel home business I am wanting to start, but I have to do a little more research on it first to se if it would work. The other thing is controversial so I can't give hints, but I will tell all when the time is right.

Kimberly said...

I also spent (who am I kidding? SPEND) too much time on the computer yesterday. Looking up stuff, organizing photos, playing games, whatever.

Good luck with your research! Hope everything goes your way, especially the controversial stuff. I also want to hear how your nutrition/fitness classes are going.

K. Marie said...

I'm excited for the project news, too.

And thank you so much for your comments on my looooonnnngggg sob story. I really did need to hear what you had to say. I guess we all need a little affirmation once in a while. :-)

I know we'll get to meet up again sometime! It's already the middle of April -- time goes so fast. Our little family is aching for a trip that doesn't have anything to do with weddings, filling the grandparents' Ally needs or other extended family obligations. Maybe we can travel down your way sometime.

BTW -- I have relatives that live in Chandler. My grandpa's sister and brother-in-law (but I don't know their last name and they're old). :-)