I got word thru the grapevine tonight that a misquote on one of my previous posts may have caused some misconceptions. So let the comment be stricken permanently from the record:
Monday April 17, "My fab weekend"
"Yet he was so gracious about taking pics, and so complimentary to ME, the nerd royale! He [Ken Young] said I look great for having 5 kids."
He definetly did not say that in that context. What was ACTUALLY stated went a little more (or less) like this, Upon learning that I was the mother of 5 kiddos:
"Really??? Wow you look great!"
Thats it. Someone might get the wrong idea about the stricken statement, thinking it insensitive, but I had kind of streamlined the conversation for ease of writing and in my natural impulse to duck a compliment, I have made a great and very cool guy (Ken)feel bad. :( Hehe just to set the record straight.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
LOL Either way Janel, you still look FAB! We hate to hear "you look great for having (x amount of) kids", like we're supposed to be fat after childbirth! Poor guy, we knew he was just trying to state how beautiful you are!! :)
Post a Comment