This week is going well fitness and nutrition-wise. I cant go into detail right now but I am acing it so far. :D I've been reading all of your blogs but I haven't been commenting much, but I'm there. Just staying relly busy with the kiddos, Mark and stuff like that. 3 times a week my workouts are an hour and a half so fitting that in is taking a lot of time. But hey, at least I'm getting them done, and done well.
I guess I've been busy also with the kids, they are killing me this week, being naughty, making messes (i.e. new jar of miracle whip on the tramp, 6 escape attempts, peeing ON each other, refusing to wear clothes, etc etc etc) and its a full time job just to hand down all the punishment that go along with these mischevious activities. They are seriously wearing me down. But I think along the lines of Linne, the little turds have to be kept in line. I do have a feeling that some mouths are going to get introduced to some hand soap here in the near future. So far the threat has worked, and things have slightly calmed today so far. MUAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!! I absolutely feel like whatsherface on Desperate Housewives, especially after school, but the difference is I deal with things a litle more strict,(and I don't scream st my kids) and don't let them run the show. Although at times I flash back to the scene where they are running around being crazy and she dreams she shoots herself in the head........I try not to let it get to that point very often, it bothers me.
ANYway, thats what going on, just the grind. Lets just say...theres no WAY I'm missing a workout, I need the break from the boys everyday!!! And they love the gym, so we all win!! YAY!!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Katie Was Here!
Glad you are keeping up with your workouts(the kids I mean) and your other workouts also.Just wanted to drop by and say hi!
I'm the opposite - I just yell. Louder and louder every day I think; nobody listens. Its true what they say about the yelling also a bit of a problem with the false threats. I think they giggle behind my back. I'm doomed I tell ya. Whatsherface is Lynette, she makes me laugh they've tamed her down a bit. I liked her better when she was a wreck LOL.
Hey we should call you zoowoman. I agree with Rod get out the camera. You are having an awesome challenge and I can not wait to see how it turns out.
You are rocking!
Mari
glad to hear that you're getting the workouts in even tho the kids are goin haywire & drivin ya CRAZY! ~lol~
Hugs sweetie!
Great job not missing your workouts!
Post a Comment