Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Recommitting.....AGAIN

Just a confession before I get my day going full blast. And its gonna be another loud one. I HATE spring break!!! LOL


I'm reading all the blogs, It sucks that so many are struggling. I have to put myself in that category as well. Saturday was free day, which I took in moderation, but we were making S'mores over a campfire for cryin out loud!! LOL Sunday tanked because I was in a pissy mood, Id been with the kids every second of every day for over a week and I was beyond irritated with them, so I ate cake. Yes, it was definetly the cakes fault. I even purposely bought a walmart cake so it wouldn't even be good, but that plan didn't work. Follow that with sherbert ice cream and spegetti and meatballs and robin eggs(which I also don't really like). Monday morning, I was not mentally focused (again, fault of the cake) and ate the rest of the robin eggs for breakfast. Felt guilty about that, took a phentermine, and then ate nothing but raw peanuts until 8 pm, where I proceeded to literally WOLF DOWN in less that 5 minutes an entire 2 entree meal of chinese,with rice and nooodles, and then polished off the sherbert.

Oh, man it feels good to get that off my chest. I already knew that there is no magical pill or thing that makes you do it. But this weekend was a sharp reminder. You just have to have the mindset. I feel just like all of you, Why why when I do soooo well, I'm trying to trip myself at the finish line???? Well, I refuse to give in to myself. I WILL NOT tank this week. End of story. I'm going to eat all my meals, and get to the gym (at least I did that yesterday) and drink my water, party's over. I can do it for 4 more days. I've done it for 80, (well, 77 if you don't count this weekend). Thats it. I'm back on. I'm going in the kitchen right now, I'm gong to make my breakfast, cook my chicken and clean the kitchen. I have tons to do today, and it will get done.

2 comments:

Marijayde said...

one step at a time girly, you can do it!!!

yummmmm cake - gonna have some this weekend free day!!!!

Now, throw the rest out! Get all that temptation away from your fragile state of mind.

bleh - bad cake - full of fat cake!!

BE GONE!

Lori said...

Yeah, I do that too, only I do it after I eat a meal. Not hungry just bored. We always want what we cant have.

Casey was bragging on you last night. You sure have impressed him. Keep up the good work, you are on a roll.

Lori