Monday, February 27, 2006

Final Countdown

So far day 1 of the final meltdown is going well. I had a killer w/o today, I got a compliment from a guy at the gym on my arms, and eating is right on. I've already put down my gallon of water today...and its only 2:30! WOOT! I am VERY ready to do this. This is in project status!! I took most of last week not off, but I relaxed a bit on eating, I was at about 75% good, and I just laid low on weights, didn't really push it. I did 5 days of Cardio. Well, I am totally recharged now and ready for the big push! Anticipating having to do pictures motivates me during the week, especially as the week winds down and I kind of start to waver, so I may have to plan pictures weekly. Yikes! That'll keep me in line. I'm going to buy my own scale today, too. Just because. The one at the gym is funky and I don't trust it. My actual weight goal for this 4 week leandown is 133 pounds. thats about 5-10 pounds depending on which funky scale I'm checking. My BF goal is 19%, which means I need to shed about 6%. Compared to T, I'm a lightweight, huh? Oh yeah, you just wait....My cruise challenge starts in March, then you'll see it! LOL

For the next 4 weeks, I'm doing 45 minute low int.crdio 6 days per week. (HIIT again after the 4 weeks is up..just need a break)and 3 days of weights, hitting it good and solid. THe diet is whats really coming into play here...I'm gonna nail it!! YES!Thats it! I am the HAMMER, not the nail!!LOL I love it. I'm all IN!!

11 comments:

Tonya (tonee) said...

Wooohoooo sista!!!! What a mover and shaker you are. You are really stickin' it. So, yaaaaay for you!!! Race ya to the meltdown finish line. Don't have a goal weight just want to move out of the 150's. So I'll be see'n'ya at the finish line.

Wolfie said...

Wow! Sounds like you're all fired up! Way to go! Here's to the countdown to the meltdown!

Colorado Kid said...

BOY CAN I RELATE TO THE DIET PART... Good luck, you can do it sister!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey

Amy said...

Awesome job janel you are kicking some major booty!!!!!

Tracey said...

Sounding good Janel. But you mentioned putting up pictures. Are you going to put pictures up of the tie-die woman giving you the colonic????? This I can't wait to see!!!! I'm excited!

Pamela said...

the weekend sounds like it was ummmm "good clean fun"! ~LOL~
c'mon now tell us what we wanna know DID you lose any wt doing this colonic thing??? ;)

Sounds like you're ALL reved for the last 4 weeks VERY COOL! :D

Now.. ..wanna send some of that fire up here???

Stef said...

Wow girl~ you are totally on track! Great goals!! You are kicking some major BOO-TAY!

Keep it up....and could you send some of that motivation my way??

Stef :-)

Mari said...

Janel this is your challenge. You are doing awesome staying on track and being focused on one goal after another. You rock!!! Sounds like with a groove like this you may have found that life part where you never turn back!

Lori said...

Wow, that would be awesome to get a compliment at the gym. Good job girl.

Lori

Erin said...

OMG, the title of this post completely made me think of the 80's glam-rock song (by Europe, I think) and I stared envisioning you intensely working out with that song in the background "...the final countdown..." talk about motivation, LOL! I'm sure you're going to do GREAT :)

chantal2bfit said...

Sounds like a great plan! Way to go! I have no doubt you will succeed. Also, congratulations on the complement!