Monday, March 13, 2006

Week 11 game plan

Its week 11 peeps. Time to get serious. The harsh reality of last week is that I missed friday and saturdays workouts, but not because I wanted to. I basically took friday,saturday and sunday off of eating too. Didn't eat enough and what I did was junk. I realized this morning that the reason I started BFL on April 4 last year was because it was AFTER birthday season. I just really love cake. I just wanted to enjoy it last year, and figured I'd give myself some slack and not even bother starting till it was over. Well, guess what, here it is again. I have to figure what I am gonna do to get thru it. For now I am planning to just power thru next weekend and not even take a freeday. If I never even take a bite I cant' over-indulge, right?? If I do have a small piece,its a good chance I'll have 3 more. 2 weeks of no cheats??? I think I can do it. Thats for this coming weekend, Daytons b-day. Then Coopers on April 2, well its far enough away I can deal with it later. So for this next 2 weeks, hardcore diet, then EFL saturday and sunday, then hardcore diet next week, then its the end. But its not really the end, which brings me to............

I have mapped out the "challenge" plan from now till the cruise. Its actually working out pretty well, I don't want to take a week off, because if its anything like last time, I'll be completely off and who knows if I'll be able to get he mental game back. And we all know if we don't have the mental game intact, its out the window. SOOOOOO the good news for me is that my challenge will be ending march 25. BUT April 4 is my 1 year anniversary of BFL. I want to have some killer pics for that. Taking the week between there off would not help me do that. So I really will have a 13 and a half week challenge. April 4 is on a Tuesday, so I may do EFL for the rest of that week. Then I have almost exactly 10 weeks till the cruise. I will then re-evaluate what I need to fix, add muscle to, cut down more(like I don't know THAT one) and plan accordingly. I really want to show up to that cruise ship and have people wonder if I won something at some point. I want to blend in with the CHAMPS!!! The whole idea of all of this is very exciting!! I am really not winding this down. I don't feel burned out as of yet. I actually feel energized over the whole thing.(2 days of cake will do that to me, I guess)lol This is the big picture which is great, but now I gotta break it down and focus..........

THIS WEEK:
M-LBWO/45 min cardio (incline tready)
T-UBWO/45 min cardio (elliptical)
W-45 min cardio(incline tready)
TH-LBWO/45 min cardio(elliptical)
F-UBWO/45 min cardio(incline tready
S-5 mile run

I have to make up for last week, and I am taking up a little notch. Eating, will be Teresas diet, to a T, with a bigger EFL meal on wednsday afternoon, to make sure my metabolsim is in full swing. It will be a medium sized lean steak and a baked potato, with a huge salad.

TODAY: Workout in about an hour and a half, meal one is in the bag, water has started, and after my workout I'm headed to Sams club to get the food I need. I'm very focused. No room for screw ups, this is it.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

For starters..hope the "trooper" is doing ok ...akkk that's scary when anyone breaks anything!!_ I know I 've been lucky..
As to the inches lost YAY YOU!!!
As to getting at thing hard these next couple week -- yep me too... this past weekend was probably a lot of excercise as far as the skiing goes...but ummmm definitely NOT BFL on the evening food & drink! :P
I NEED to get focused again.... not day dream about pretty slopes!

Amy said...

Love the motivation!!! and killer eye on the prize that you have going. I am going to piggy back on you to kick things up a notch for me as well. Just got UBWO done and I can barely type. I think That is a good start. LOL... Can't wait to see you on the cruise..Okay that means I have to keep up with you!! THanks for the motivation!!

Mari said...

WOW

Melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the enthusiasm in your tone. It really makes me want to go out and run a marathon! You are doing so well...can't wait to see those 1yr pics!!

Colorado Kid said...

Good job!!!!! keep up the dedication...

Going home tonight after work 10 pm to watch my record VHS of the UFC pay per view..... with a glass of wine, what a perfect evening... well Mark and I think so!!!!!

I agrred to drink wine instead of beer when it's not a free day... Don't tell Mark...

chantal2bfit said...

Wow! That's a very ambitious plan! I am motivated just reading this post! Last week wasn't too stellar for me also. You've just inspired me to kick it up a notch or two for my last 2 weeks of the challenge. Thanks!!!

Congratulations on those lost inches!