Saturday, March 25, 2006

Its over....and I did it!!!!!!

I can finally put this challenge to R.I.P. Its been, well, challenging. These last 2 weeks have drug on, just like in HIIT, when the last 2 minutes seem to come to a standstil, and even seem to move backwards! Thats how this last bit has felt. I am SO glad I stuck it out, even though the last week really was a wash. I finished, and overall had a great challenge. I even met many of my goals. That is success!!!!


Heres the big news

I did get out on my own last night to go see Walk the Line, but the projector was broken so I decided to see Failure to Launch later. With a couple hours to kill I found myself at Target in the clothing section. It was a big gamble. Good chance I'd run home in tears. I found a pair of jeans in a cut that looked flattering. Nice dark ones. 8's were huge. I put on the 6's. also a little roomy. Hmm, do I dare?? I slipped on the 4's. THEY FIT!!!!!! AND looked good!!!! NO muffin top, either!!!!! Oh, yes I will be postin pics. Now, 1 pair of jeans does not a body size make, its so subjective. So I went out and collected about 8 other styles and sizes for comparison. Looks like I'm a solid, comfy 6/8 in misses and a 9 in Jrs. But I bought the 4's. It was the best reward a girl could have to finish up a challenge. The BEST!!! It was pretty emotional. I came home for a bit, then went to the movie. It was cute.








Look ma, no muffin-top!!!! :D


I improved!!!!! Even from week 9, I seriously can't freaking believe it!!!!Really, I'm choked up, now, I just can't believe it!!! Its been so tough! I can't believe I made it!! AHHHHHHH! Crying now......oh, man, thanks you guys for being there and believing in me!! I'm so happy right now!!! I just motivated myself to keep going.

Time for a regroup and rest this weekend (since I pretty much had a relaxed eating week, I'm ready to go on that already! :P) And monday will start the CRUISE challenge. YAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Yay!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!! I am proud of you too!! How awesome for the size 4's too!

Stef :-)

Amy said...

Janel!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to start the cruise challenge on monday as well. I can't really believe it. All this posing in our swimwear and we will finally be able to hit the beach!! I had just sent you a pm on tracker. great job girl. You have truly motivated me.