Its a drizzly, overcast, cool day today, its just lovely!!!Got the kids to school, now today I'm just gonna get the house a clean and veg and enjoy it. I've got today and mabye tomorrow like this and then its gonna start getting hot so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Spring is lasting this year, YAY!!
Tomorrow I will officially start my cruise challenge. I'm really excited to get back in the gym and sweating. I've had a nice break, but I'm ready to get back to it. I want to do somme running again and some HIIT, but the liss cardio I was doing was working so well, so I'm going to have to combine them somehow. I gotta figure all this out tonight. And figure out what the goals are. Well, I mean, I know already but I like to get it down to specifics.
I checked out a new gym, its opening next week across the street. I'm not sure. Its nice and new, but its an express, which is not so great for the kids. It has a chile area, but its tiny, and so far theres nothing in there. The thin is, though is there is another location opening 2 miles away that will be the "deluxe" versoin, with the pool and classes and all, and I will have full access to that one as well. It won't be open for a couple months. I don't really do all that other stuff, but I like to have the option. The other thing is that I like the tnning at my gym, I can do it right after I work out, while my kids are still in the childcare. This new gym says its giving a discount to the tanning place next door, but will the discount end up being as cheap as what I'm paying now, and can the kids stay in the gym childcare while I tan?? I'm guessing no. My gym is only 3 miles away, so I'm not sure its worth it. Marks gonna join the new one, though. Its only like 25 a month right now. I pay 44 with my upgrade (that incl. tanning and 2 hours of childcare) and I'm not sure the new place can beat that. I guess I should let them try. Mabye a new gym will help me stay excited and interested, but mabye it will throw me off. Questions, questions..........
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Ooooooohhhh, I'd stick with the tanning gym.
I see way too many reasons to stick to the new one; 3 miles - you can do it!!!
I think you should stick with the gym with the child care and tanning. 3 miles is nothing! Just my thoughts....
Stef :-)
Child care & tanning thrown in?? *sigh* I WISH! We don't have anything like that around!
I have to agree with everyone. Sounds like you've got a good thing with the childcare and the tanning!
I went through the same kind of thing when I went back to work last year after my maternity leave. A new gym had opened up near my work so it was between that and my old gym. I went with the one near work so that I would have no excuse not to workout on my lunch break!
Post a Comment