Had a good day. Well, not a good BFL day, but a good day-before-BFL day. I even vegged out on the couch for like 45 minutes this afternoon before the kids got home from school. WOOT! LOL I watched a rerun of the Miss America pageant, it was the swimsuit part. Hello, could their legs BE any longer???I felt like a troll compared to those girls. The only sucky part was that there was NO food in the house so I had nothing to snack on but butter sandwiches and generic cola. Strangely satisfying. I did make it to Sams tonight and stocked the kitchen GOOD for the week. All the stuff I need, except cottage cheese, which I must go to Fry's to get since only like the Kroger brand. I also need asparagus, but I'll live a couple days till I can get it. I grocery shopped for 2 hours with the kids tonight, I am totally wiped out!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my last meal before the challenge commences tomorrow, it was my delicious homemde chili, with shredded cheese and sour cream, along with delicious semi-homemade cornbread (well-buttered) and to finish in style, an almond snickers bar. YUMMY!!! I'm WAY dehydrated right now. yikes.
I'm getting all nervous for tomorrow, I guess I'm a wierdo! I'm all anticipating my EFL french toast, egg salad, BLT wraps, breakfast burritos, wow sounds like a vacation!! LOL I'm mostly looking forward to the gym! I need to turn off the computer and TV and focus and figure out what the heck Im gonna do. The focus is fat burning. Cardio every day. That much I know. I really want to look ripped, I think I need another month of muscle building. So there will be more when I tear off the pudge. Ahhh, I hope I do the right thing. I'm considering consulting my moms trainer. I've seen pics of the girls he's trained for competition and they look AWESOME. I'll kick that idea around.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
HEY & I thought this post was gonna be all about ME! ~lol
Glad to see you're getting thing in order to KICK another challenge ...wanna drag me with you this time please!?
Those girls - how can a girl have legs 5'5"????? I've never had an Almond Snicker's Bar - I'm glad, betcha it tastes like crap.
I love Kroger cottage cheese, yummy. Enjoy your BFL day!
So I'm starting to think maybe I ought to give this BFL thing a try.
Am I weird? I thought the chili sounded like the best part of that meal! I LOOOOOOVE chili! Thank goodness it's a good BFL meal without the cheese, which I can do without, and the sour cream, which I don't like.
Hey, does the Miss America pageant still have a talent portion? It used to be that talent counted 50% of the competition, and interview was 25%. So only 25% was swimsuit and evening gown. Otherwise, I'd never have done it!
Seems like a lot of us are hopping back on the wagon! YAY!
Good luck on your next challenge! You really rocked on the last one so I have no doubt you'll succeed on this one.
LOL Pamela..I thought of you to after I posted that title....LOL
Beth, were you in Miss America??? DO TELL!!!
Deb, seriously, don't bother with BFL, you'll hate it!! Its just rules rules rules, nobody like that!! :P BTW your on Mark links list now.....:D
And yes, Trace, Snickers bars are actually made of poo, its like that rubber dog poo you get as a gag gift. Except real. At least thats what I'm telling myself for the next 12 weeks or so.
No, I didn't get that far. I was Miss Indianapolis and 4th runner-up to Miss Indiana. Obviously, that was about 20 pounds and MANY years ago!!
Janel, by that cruise time you are going to be so in shape you can't stop looking at yourself.
Lori
Post a Comment