Janel...I have My Humps as my ring tone. I definitely wish MY HUMPS looked like hers!! Hee hee....time for me to turn it up for the next Challenge. Love ya, Dede
JANEL!!! YOu are sooo bad ...now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day! It's bad enuf that Jessica & her best friend started singing THAT the other night ( chritmas eve)around the fire, instead of the Christmas Carols we wer supposed to be singing! akkk!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
5 comments:
Girl, you crack me up!! I almost did that one til I saw Will Ferrell...I was singing that song last night, now it'll be stuck in my head all day...lol
haha is that cuz you got your lady lumps back!! lol
Janel...I have My Humps as my ring tone. I definitely wish MY HUMPS looked like hers!! Hee hee....time for me to turn it up for the next Challenge. Love ya, Dede
JANEL!!! YOu are sooo bad ...now I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day!
It's bad enuf that Jessica & her best friend started singing THAT the other night ( chritmas eve)around the fire, instead of the Christmas Carols we wer supposed to be singing! akkk!
LMAO!!!
Hugs
Lala*
LOMAO>>>>> thats all I have to say about that!
Casey
Post a Comment