I've been doing chores all morning and just going over and over in my head all the things I want to change for next year. I'm not making any "resolutions", but there are some things I want specifically that are going to require change on my part, some that will be out of my control, right now, hopefully not for long, but I have gone through some realistic scenarios in my head of what I want, what a typical day or week would ideally look like for me. It goes way beyond fitness, but a lot of it will be carved around fitness because 1: when I am happy with my body image I seem to be happier in general (duh) and 2: it involves scheduling and making it all work and being realistic.
So far I have been doing workouts in the mid-morning which is fine, but I feel like I am wasting too much of my very important morning time when the kids are gone that I could be doing other things so I am really getting determined to get to the gym at 5:30am every day, as gift of time to myself. Yes, this will be hard to do in the dark cold winter but I must do it. Millions of people wake up early and they are fine so I have no excuses whatsoever. I can do it. I can do it!!! I have 2 big obsacles that hold me back from getting up at 5 am. First of course is that I an tired. So, 9pm bedtime wil have to be enforced at least at first til I can establish a pattern. Mark is going to HATE this. Oh well, cry baby cry, because he'll be loving the new bod so I think he'll get over it.
I'm working out all the details in my little brain and I will post them here soon, the details of what I want my day/life to look like and hopefully that will help it feel more real.
Part of what is spurring this into action is tht I put on my running pants today for the first time in a week and a half and about started crying. What happened to me??? Oh I am so disgusted!! Unbelievable!! I feel like a blob and I am on my way out the door to go for a little run on the treadmill. I have one word for that....YIKES!! The last couple times I ran it was so horrible. Not my time, or how I felt, but it was my big BUTT!! I feel like I've got thunder crashing behind me!! It almost hurts, and I'm sure it looks atrocious!!!! It hasn't been like that since I first started back in April!!! Luckily we have a set of tready's at the gym that are up on a platform with just a walkway behind them, so nobody would be behind me unless they were walking to/from their own machine.
Anyway its all swirling together in my mind about what the new me is going to be like, details soon.
Edit @5pm:
Went to the gym, decided I'd just hop on the scale for funsies....THe number popped up and I let out an audible GASP!! I felt awful for my run, even worse on the stairmill, but I managed to get 30 minutes fo cardio in. It was pure torture. I stopped by the grocery store and got a few items for my meals this week. I just have to get back on now, I can't wait anymore.
NEW GOAL as of this afternoon:Get back to 138 by Jan 1. That is where I finished C1. Get to the gym 6 days a week until Jan 1. Foodwise, I will eat all authorized, and if I can't do authorized, it will be a VERY small portion, just so Im not starving, until I CAN get something clean to eat. I'm cooking the turkey my mom brought over so I will have PLENTY of good protein. Thats it, and thats that.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
Something is "in the air". There are so many of us in the same boat as you. Good for you "for doing it"!!!!!!!!
You will be butter come January! Let's hit it girlie!!!!!
Stef :-)
Youi can do it Janel, you will get into it. You just have to put yourself through it for a week and then you will want to do it.That is awesome that you have a plan.
I hear you on the first thing in the a.m. idea! Although I don't have the kind of daily routine/chores you do, I still tend to spend too much time doddling (on the computer!) and get easily discouraged with the child-wrastling (let's go to the gym!).
I dream of being an early-a.m. worker outer. :-)
Those people are dead sexy. ;-)
You can do it! You can get up and workout - and you'll feel so good for doing it.
I believe you can reach your goals as well - holidays be darned, we can still lose weight...
10:00 bed time might be more realistic. 10-515, just over 7 hours. That should be good, right?
I know Vicky likes to sleep atleast 9, pregnant or not pregnant. That's gonna change soon.
Post a Comment