Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cade Rockwell



Alright I promise this is the last kid! LOL This is my oldest kiddo, Caderoo, Cadester, and Caderboy. My dad says I favor him, but I really don't think thats true. He is very outgoing and smart, he can play the violin well ( he has intonation, which is the natural ablility to hear if the notes are right) but I han't been pushing it lately. He has a great singing voice, but unfortunatly has gotten the tip-off that only boys that are dorks sing in front of strangers. Hopefully he will get over that, because I think with some voice lessons he could do very well. He plays baseball and gets A's in school. Quite a well-rounded kid. LOVES Star Wars and all that fantasy stuff like Lord of the Rings. He got elected student council rep from his class. This kids got MAJOR potential in life. His main conflict in the family right now is that he plays a little rough with the littler kids and so now nobdy wants to play lightsabers or wrestle because they think they will get hurt (and they probably will) So he's not really feeling the love sometimes, but I think as they get older it will work itself out. Of course, he's tease, hes 9!! He LOVES to go work with his dad, because he gets money and he's pretty enthralled with money and what it can get for him. We're working on trying to teach him to save some, but its a challenge. He's such a great kid, really responsible and takes pride in his work and schoolwork. His "friend" situaion is not the best right now, since we moved across town he hasn't really found anybody to be a real best friend. Its been a litle tough. He had great friends in Utah and I think he wants that kind of thing again, I hope someone moves into the area soon or something. We were standing in line a Chick-fil-A the other day and he ordered a chicken sandwich. He says TO THE GUY "No pickles, though. pickles give me Diahrrea" I about died laughing right there (mainly from embarrassment) Funny kid. LOL

6 comments:

KC said...

Your kids *are* all gorgeous, which is not surprising. You need to have a few more so we can see more pics, ha ha!

Are you going to give a picture and commentary on your husband, too? :)

Janel said...

LOL yes I got the vibe today that Mark was a liitle jealous that he wasn't up there yet ! Plus, don't we know that men ARE children, c'mon! Hehehe He'll be next. Dang theres a lot of us!

Christie said...

I love these posts Janel, and I will proabably copy you...this was a cool way to meet your cuties...and I gotta say, they are all adorable, and Sadie has your smile...she is a mini janel...hehe

Lori said...

Beautiful kids. You are a great mother.

Lori

Pamela said...

YEa you are gonna have to do one of Mark too! ( you sure nailed it that they ARE just kids too!!-- bigger & more expensive TOYS but definitly kids!! ! ~lol

Love Lala*

Anonymous said...

You and Mark make beautiful children!! What a busy household you have. I'm sure if your kids were to do a blog entry on their mommy...they would have the most wonderful and cute things to say!