Pretty! Can I come knock all the ornaments off? That's what my "oldest child" (cat) does at my house. He tries to pretend he's not doing it on purpose -- just a subtle tail-drag across the tree. Then he stops to chew the bows on my packages.
When I was a little kid, my grandma used to give my cousins and me ornaments on our packages each year. They were tiny little things from her church bazarres, but she wrote the date and our name or initials on the bottoms of each one. I still have most of them (in storage). Josh and I try to do that for each other and Ally each year, but one of us usually forgets. :-)
Yeah, notice how extra bare the lower part of the tree is...My childrenseem to think ornaments are toys, and thet have redistibuted everything 3 or 4 times now.!
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
3 comments:
PRET-AY!!!!
P.S. BIG hug too!!
Pretty! Can I come knock all the ornaments off? That's what my "oldest child" (cat) does at my house. He tries to pretend he's not doing it on purpose -- just a subtle tail-drag across the tree. Then he stops to chew the bows on my packages.
When I was a little kid, my grandma used to give my cousins and me ornaments on our packages each year. They were tiny little things from her church bazarres, but she wrote the date and our name or initials on the bottoms of each one. I still have most of them (in storage). Josh and I try to do that for each other and Ally each year, but one of us usually forgets. :-)
Yeah, notice how extra bare the lower part of the tree is...My childrenseem to think ornaments are toys, and thet have redistibuted everything 3 or 4 times now.!
Post a Comment