Friday, December 02, 2005

Sadie



Here is my little doll, my sweetheart, my princess. She is also known as Sadielady and Baby girl. She is my girl friday. She's 7 going on 20 but in a good way :) She is invited to everything because everyone LOVES her. She is such a sweetie. She wants to dance and sing and has actually come out of her shell in public a couple times to sing. Shes never mean and loves to be "mommy" to the little boys. Its a little alarming though when I hear my exact words with inflection and tone come out of her mouth and I don't like how it sounds! She really keeps me in check. Her favorite thing is for me to take her ANYWHERE with me. Her other highlight is to go on a date with daddy. It about made her week last time. Once she gets talking, good luck getting her to stop. Her latest concern she shared with me was about old people wearing diapers. Why do they do that? Who changes them? I think she was relived to know that they normally don't lay on thier back and lift up their butts for a change. I assured her that its mostly like pull-ups. "But don't pull-ups kind of leak?" LOL "no, I think they get changed way before they'd start to leak" I told her. SUCH a mommy. She emulates me a LOT which is a little scary, its a tough spot to be in. I want her to see the real me, but not pick up any of my bad habits. Its a daunting task, but I have to believe she can be mature enough at some point to sift through the bad stuff and only copy the good stuff. She is SUCH a good girl. I am SO LUCKY to have this girl!!!!

2 comments:

Steven said...

It is really nice to get to meet the whole family one by one. Who's next?

KC said...

Sadie. I love that name. But what's her middle name? Does she have one?