Friday, December 23, 2005

Dough girl is getting antsy

I don't think I can wait until Jan 2 to start. I know I probably will, thats just how I am but my body is driving me crazy!!! My boobs are even back!!! AHHH! I'm still a small 10, but holy crap do I look awful! My skin is all dry, my pores are like canyons on my face, I'm sure I'm just totally dehydrated. My stomach is huge and bloated with a nice new extra roll all the way around. We won't even talk about my butt. Or all the dimples that have reappeared on my inner thighs! Just call me dough-girl! The good news in all this is, well, besides the boobs being back, hehe, is that I have hit a low point that I think is motivating enough for me to get serious. You know what I mean, like, you have to hit a low point, a point where you are disgusted enough with yourself that you are willing to do what it takes and stick with the program. I am interested to see how long it will take me to get back to where I finished C1. I like to think I have a little more experience now, and that I can up my intensity, and really get my eating on target.

Now to mention how much I am loving the tracker this week! All the great posts, Big Bull coming back, Jess coming back, the newer people are getting a taste of what it used to be like and I am loving that. Rod is doing a great job of getting people fired up.

Yes I am still sick, but its workable. I'm hoping I am getting it over with NOW and I will be done being sick until after C1 at least. I got an adjustment from the Chiro today, boy did that help loosen my congestion up (of course, now its all getting coughed up...owie)

I'm done Christmas shopping, I just have to pick up 2 things tomorrow and get the car washed and I'm good, just have to cook and clean up. I'm hosting Christmas eve and Christmas day here so I have my work cut out for me. The stores were crazy today, but not unbearable. The kids are excited, but not feeling that good, so the chaos is at a lower level. A lot of quiet TV watching and game playing going on, which is nice on the eardrums for a change.

Wel, time to get ready to wrap presents for a couple hours tonight, Sure wish White Christmas was on to watch while I did it or something, oh well. Hopefully Mark will stay up and keep me company.

You guys should see the awesome EAS jacket Dana gave me for Christmas...I was so surprised and I can't wait to wear it to the gym!! I'll need it at 5 am come january!! I'll take a pic and post it soon.

I know most of you are having real life and not hanging out too much in "blend land" right now, but I just want to say thanks for the cards, love, and support you all have shown me. And in case I don't see you:

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I hear Ya on being dough Girl!!! ;)

The Tracker being a GOOD place..
OH YA!!
I LOVE the bit about the boobs being back! who knew I would think this was a BAD thing! ~lol

Glad you're all getting set..& hope you all get better!

have a GREAT Chritmas hon!
Love Lala*

Mari said...

Doesnt it stink we have to hit a low to give it are all. You just got to be ready to do it to get it right. Sounds like you are ready it will be awesome to see how we all do sticking together.

No life here I am in blend land :)