Sunday, December 18, 2005

I've been busy

Christmas is in full swing. Kids only have 4 days of school, the weather is gorgeous, what else can I say. I'm about 1/3 done with the shopping, which is taking a huge weight off my shoulders. We walked around looking at lighted streets by my MIL's house tonight after dinner (gorgeous evening...60 and calm) and I am just enjoying the kids.

Some really good friends of ours dropped off the most awesome present for the kids last night... a trampoline!!! No kidding, how awesome is that??!!! It totally surprised Mark and I! Mark put it together this morning, and the kids are so excited! One thing I an say about this year, I have felt more love and just support and generosity this year than I ever have. I am probably the absolute luckiest woman in the world, and it starts with you guys, my awesome wonderful "blends" all the way to my great friends, to my parents and MIL, who have been so kind and non-judgemental, and it really is astonishing. We are truly "rich" in spirit and in love. I just can't even express it enough. I'm at a great place with my kids, Mark and I are just totally in love like crazy, and I have a support system of friends and family that could get me through anything that life could throw at me, now what else could be better than that?? You can NOT buy that kind of life. And I have it. I am also so grateful that I have you guys to share my ups (and downs)with, I want to shout it to the world!! LUCKY ME!!!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Awwwwwww...guess what, I wanna shout lucky me cause I know YOU!! So there girl, we are both lucky little blends aren't we...

Tracey said...

Janel things do sound great now. And a trampoline? What an awesome gift for your kids, wow.

K. Marie said...

OH! Good for you, girl! I'm so glad you're feeling the love. You (and the rest of y'all) have certainly brought so much good stuff to my life this year, too.

PartTimeMom said...

You're right - that's the best kind of lucky :)

What a great gift too.