I was just browsing around and found my story on Buffmother!!! I didn't win :( but looks like my story is #4 which is great! Sucks that I'm the only one on there in a bikini....I felt wierd seeing myself like that for some reason! LOL Anywho I'm pretty happy with it. Now I need a t-shirt! LOL Oh Dani???? Wheres my Christmas buddy??? LOL I really am dying for one of those t-shirts!
FYI Heres my plan. (wasn't going to post it yet but what the hey) Maintain till Jan 2. Do Ms Fits meltdown and do a real challenge ending in March. I can be to where I want by then. I can't do the irongirl because I am too broke and couldn't afford the entrance fee. :( Yes, I totally suck. Lets not dwell on it. Back to happy thoughts. Cute kids.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
Good for you girl...I didn't even make the finals, but got my pic on the buffmother gallery with my shirt...so that is kinda cool...I'll be right there with ya on the ms.fit challenge, we can so do this girl.
Damn straight you're a buff mother!!!!!
Woohoo!! Super well done!
Congratulations!
Alright, way to go...you're definitely a BuffMother...I'm in on the Ms.Fit challenge too - I like your plan!
Great job! :)
WAY TO GO GIRL~~!! you're definitely a Buffmother! & your kids are gorgeous too! :)
& I love your plan for the New Year... Can I play?? ;)
Love Lala*
That's awesome Janel! You totally deserve it.
Post a Comment