Its almost here!!! This week has been good, except that everyone in this house is SICK!! And I don't mean the sniffles, Were talking fevers, MAJOR congestion, mucus galore, coughing up lungs. The kids are sitting like glassy-eyed zombies on the couches in front of the TV, and taking naps all day. If I hadn't made them go to the chiropractor to get adjusted, they would have been in the exact spots all day. Sadie was hanging in there with me, but she has finally gotten it. Mark is the sickest. I know, men can be babies, but he is in really miserable shape. He had to go finish a landscape job today, too, but he needs to collect, and was able to today (YAY) so now he's coming home to veg with the other veggies while I go get my shopping and errands DONE! Thats right, done. The upside to this, is that they aren't making messes, I just work around their half-dead carcasses and I have gotten a TON done today. Everything cleaned and sanitized. Final lists made, Laundry almost done. It feels great. I am really afraid that my number is up, though and I will be the last one to catch this miserable bug-thing right on Christmas. SO I will be picking up some Airborne and some Claritin-D and stuffing my face with oranges and water trying to keep it away. So far so good, I do have just a twinge of a little som'n som'n on one side of my throat..yipes! Better get busy just in case so I can veg as much as possible if I need to. Hope you guys are all on schedule!! :)
6 comments:
Hope you miss out on that bug. It sure does feel great to get everything done. Hope Mark and the kids kick the bug soon. They must be off for Christmas by now.
hope the BUG doesn't get ya Hon!!
Mommy's are invincible--- remember? LOL~
ya ..I hate the waiting too!
Hope everyone's better soon!
Love
Lala*
You're almost done??? I'm not, as we are getting closer I'm making more projects for myself becoming less & less done - gotta stop!
That sucks about everyone being sick, should be better by Christmas. Hope you don't get it, I've been sick at Christmas before and not fun I tell ya.
Same thing's happening at our house. Everyone sick especially the youngest.
Almost made it nice to send them back to their dad today.
Well I am definetly sick now, but I am at a functioning level, still. Heavy cough, sore throat and achy/headache. Still doing the airborne, advil, some throat lozenges and I am alright. I just don't want it to get worse than this. That could be trouble. I was deathly ill on one 23rd of Dec, about 4 years (preggo) and the Dr, gave me tylenol w/Codeine...Ooops, guess I'm alergic! I scratched the arches of my feet and the sides of my ribs into the new year. Oh, well I got out of cooking. :D Lets just not do a repeat of that, though, OK?
Hope you don't get sick and that you and your family have a nice and safe holiday weekend.
Best Wishes,
Katie
Post a Comment