Friday, June 20, 2008

Lets move onto something much more FUN ok??

I finally figured out you tube, here is something fun I did back when I used to have a life.......

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Grrrrr, video is no longer available

Elizabeth said...

Where's the video???

Janel said...

Well shoot its showing on mine, dang. I'll keep working on it :D

mtcowgirl said...

Hi! How are holding up down there? I'm sorry that something that could be so good is turning out to be sooo hard! Keep hanging in there. It's hard to remain positive and keep the right attitude, but attitude is everything. We can all chose. I have to tell myself that alot but I'm sure that it will work out. Your family deserves that house and the joy that it will bring. But it's just a house. You have alot more going for you as a family than a house. I enjoyed talking with Mark the other morning. Is he always that positive sounding?

Janel said...

Yes, he is!! Isn't it disgusting?? LOL Just kidding. I still believe its going to work out, its just been a rough road. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Crap, can't see the video either.

I'm keeping you guys in my heart and prayers. I hope this whole house thing works out soon and that you can relax. Hugs.