I guess I didn't figure out youtube. I can see it on mine but nobody else can, so whats the point??
Guess what I will be doing for the next 3 days?? Deep cleaning. waaaa hoooo. I'm not sure I even have 3 whole days worth to do, especially if I enlist the troops. At least we will be inside where it is not a thousand degrees. I'm mainly only dreading cleaning out the 2 fridges and freezers. Bleh.
My little guys, Wyatt and Dayton are home. My MIL took them to a family reunion campout and they had the time of their lives. Poor little Deets (dayton) was so worn out he fell asleep twice in the car yesterday and was the first one out last night, and still sleeping. Awwww. I really appreciate my MIL taking them, it was SO nice of her. Cade will be coming home tonight some time. It will be wierd having everyone back.
Nothing new on the home loan front, I got an early e-mail saying shes working on it and will break all the rules to get it done. We shall wait and see. Its not even 9 am yet on monday, so its not like something should have hapened yet anyway. We went to the new ward kind of incognito yesterday, it was..different. We just went to sacrament and slipped out. Seems like we may be the old-timers, and I hear it has a high Mt. View Toro alumni. TONS of babies and toddlers. I'm sure it will be great, but Cooper ward is just SO comfy. Its a good thing I enjoy change or it could be pretty tough. I'm sure it will be great. If not, we'll just make it great. My stomach did a flip when I saw that the realtor sign was down. It made it seem like they were serious about selling us the house. They took the lock box so now I can't go in and clean like I planned. BOO! Why didn't I swipe the extra key when I had the chance?? I just didn't realize. Double boo!!
So, today I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, rested and ready to get some things accomplished.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
I'm right there deep cleaning with ya! I'm still trying to get the motivation to finish my room...which I could today if I ever get my butt off this couch! :P Good luck!
No evening update?? Crossing my fingers and toes!
YEA FOR NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you maybe got some new news last night! Have fun cleaning!
It was so much fun to have Wyatt and Dayton at the reunion this weekend! They were too funny and had such a great time!
Post a Comment