Wellllllll..........I just got the call.........The bank ACCEPTED OUR OFFER!!!! They will take 200K!!! Yes I'm a dork that everyone knows how much we are paying for our house which I know is totally tacky but I don't care!! When he called and I realized it was Travis(our awesome realtor!) on the phone at 5 pm on a friday...It was like I was in the twilight zone for a second...the moment of truth. Oh it was a scary moment. I almost started crying when he told me. So now we can get the contract signed tonight (Travis is bringing it over) and Heather will get it into the system this weekend so monday we should be ready to roll. Talk about a "WHEW" moment!!!
Can I just give a shout out to our dear friends Scott and Casey......They went through the temple this week and today were sealed with their darling kiddos. We got to be front and center with them through this whole journey since before their baptism, and it has been such a fabulous experience. My point is (besides that we love them and are so happy for them!) is that the timing of getting to experience it all with them this week has really been a bright spot that got me through all of this ridiculous house stuff. On one hand I had one of the most difficult things to deal with with this house, and on the other hand one of the best positive, bright things with our friends, and I will gladly admit that the bright spot overtook the whole mess and got me through it. Life is so crazy sometimes!!!!
Now tomorrow I get to go watch my darling kiddo Cade sing and play the mandolin on stage in 1856 the musical and I can't wait! I wish everyone knew how talented he is, he is improving all the time and is already off the chain!! Also, we are taking some non-member friends, I think they will really like it. If you possibly can go see it, it is an excellent show. Its in the Ikeda Theater in the Mesa Arts Center. Have a great weekend!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy, but yet still so sad! The boys keep telling me, "See mom the lambs are not moving". The offer still stands if you need any help or anything at all, please let us know!
Sorry we did not make it to the "going away" party the other night either. We were all bummed!
YEAH!!!!!!
And BOO!!!
I can't believe it's really happening now. It's going to be so great. And I just have to remember you will be down the street from our family so you won't get rid of us that easily!
Congrats, congrats! Let us know what we can do. I'm serious!
Congrats on getting the house squared away! And I will see you tomorrow night...:)
Congrats on your house, Janel! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see it sometime and can't wait to see you in the coming weeks. Good luck with the move---sounds like you are soooo ready for it to happen!
So Awesome on the House!! bUt on the SYTYCD I think you should watch Americas Best Dance crew on MTV! So Awesome. And it's all on the internet too so if you want to catch up you can watch all the routines. I swear it gives you chills! well TTYL!
WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! for you
:( for us
Hurray!!!!! Hope all the rest is smooth sailing. You deserve it!!
I have heard a lot about that 1856 play. I wish we were there to see Cade! How awesome for him. Good luck! :)
AND....CONGRATS to Casey and Scott! I totally got teary reading that. What an awesome thing for them.
Woo hoo! Finally, huh?!! I had a feeling they would drop their price. I'm glad and sad all at the same time - wish you buying a house didn't mean you had to move:(
So glad things work out with your house. It took long enough. Tacky or not you should be proud you got your house for such a great price.
Post a Comment