I am so sick right now!! We are still not signed. The appraiser screwed up and put the wrong price on it so the documents got drawn up wrong and everything has to be re done. As of now our contract is up and we are 3 days over, at a cost of $150 a day. If it goes on much longer there is a possibility that the bank could just get peeved and cancel the whole thing. It is now 1 pm on friday and I have no news. Once we DO finally sign, its at least a 3 day window (at least !) to fund, so if we by some miracle sign monday it would be a friday close. and that would put us over a thousand dollars.
Needless to say, I have had a stomach ache the size of the Grand Canyon, and I've had it day in and day out since we got back from Missourri 2 weeks ago. I can barely sleep, and eating is so unpleasant, it just goes right through me. It just keeps getting worse. One really stupid part is that my kids have been GONE on trips and things all week and I have been KIDLESS and have wasted al this time, now I'm going to have to move and paint with 5 bored kids under my feet. If it even happens. I really really am trying to stay positive, but this is way beyond ridiculous!
So theres a fricken update.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
Oh man.... I'm so sorry about the mix-up and delay. I can start to imagine how frustrated I would be. We'll be thinking about you and hope it gets worked out soon
It will happen! I PROMISE!! Just one more trial of faith.
Post a Comment