Mabye I should call it a downdate.....boo. Well, I don't know. The latest in the stomachache saga is as follows: The appraiser screwed up. He put it in at the original offer, instead of actually looking though the contract.(hello?? what ever happened to actually APPRAISING THE HOUSE, not just putting down the number....but whatever!) It was supposed to be 215,000. He appraised it for 200,000. Major oops. The problem is that is not easy to just change it, he would have to admit wrongdoing, which of course he won't. So we have to go back to the bank and beg them to just sell it to us for 200,000. Plus pay our closing costs. We do have a couple of things going for us......the market sucks, so the bank would be pretty dumb to turn away any buyer, especially one they know would go through. And a couple of houses in the area did appraise for 200-205K, they were just a little bit smaller and not as nice. And if they turn us down they wont be able to get more than 200 from anyone else, because that is what it is in the FHA system as what it is worth. So we do have a shot, and it would save us some money. We just have to hope they take it. I think they'd take 200, but its the closing costs I'm worried about, because if they won't, we're screwed. Anyway, that is the latest.
Worst case scenario, if the wheels fall off of this whole thing, we will just start over and find a different house. We just have to have faith that we will be where the Lord wants us to be. It is totally out of our hands at this point. My stomach still hurts though.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
I am so sorry that you have to go through all of that. There is nothing worse that stressing over something you have no control of. Good Luck!
Oh Janel, I am so sorry, that just stinks BIG time! You have a great attitude about it. You and Mark are two of the nicest and most serving people I know and things will work out like they are meant to. You will be in my thoughts. Good Luck!
My stomach kind of hurts to! :D I am the biggest worrier EVER and someone telling me not to worry has never stopped me from worrying myself into a frenzy. So my advice to you is just worry all you want and who knows, maybe a little worrying does help?!
That stinks! You don't need any more stress! At least you're having a good attitude about it all. Hang in there!
Post a Comment