How much am I loving SoYouThinkYouCanDance this year??? Wow they just really blew me away last night. If they had had a show like this when I was about 12 years old.....my life would have been completely changed!! I have loved every week so far. Before last night my favorite was No Air, but now my new favorite is Bleeding Love. Those 2 (Chelsea H and Mark)arent my faves to win it, but as a couple and with the off the hook choreography they have been lucky enough to get, they totally stole the night. Napoleon and Tabitha are the BOMB! Actually their stuff reminds me a little of the one that Ivan and Allison did to Sexy Love in season 2. That was one of my favorites and they are doing more of that style that I love. Anyway, while I was watching Bleeding Love last night I seriously think I forgot to breathe, they acted it so well besides dancing it so amazing. YAY!!
May favorites to win it all??? DEFinetly Will, that guy is insane. I can totally see why Debbie Allen stepped aside to let him do the show, although I think someone that good with those kind of connections should be working already anyway. My favorite from the very beginning since auditions has been Joshua. He auditioned as a breaker, but when when he did his vegas ticket dance he did this amazing turn-extension thing and I was like....WHA?? This guy is going to be awesome! He and Katee have been really killing it every week too. Also, I'm loving Twitch. He and Carrington are adorable and he's another breaker that does everything else too. I don't really have a favorite girl this year. So far the guys are way better.
Going home tonight: Comfort and Chris, for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, Janelly! It sounds like you're trying to take your mind off of the house thing. Good plan. It sounds like it's a wait it out thing now anyway. I'm thinking about you and hoping for the best. On a weird turn of events here, I may be buying another house too. My renters want to buy mine and I'm entertaining that idea. I told them to go and get pre-qualified and we'll see where we're at. Maybe I can share you headaches! Love you! Mom
I think my favorite girl may be Carrington - LOVE the show. Am really rooting for Twitch, can't help it.
I loved Bleeding Love too! And I normally don't like her, I have to admit. She kind of bugs me -- which is good because I thought I was always rooting for people because they were LDS, so she proved that I'm not.
I always like the boys the best for some reason. And Comfort drives me crazy! Haven't watched Thursdays show yet.
You pretty much just summed up my thoughts on the show, BUT I am in love with Chelsea H. She is so freakin cute and I love her personality. I love how she is mean to Mark, but yet they totally flirt with eachother. The wedding dress dance..I mean come on, I loved it and I love Mia Michaels so much!
My other fav it of course Kati and Joshua. I didn't like her at first but now I think she could win the whole thing! I loved her new bangs last night!
And Will..words do not describe how fabulous he is!
Anywho...I just love that show..I could go on and on!
Yeah, I think Katee ruined herself for me in Vegas when she was up with her friend for the one last spot. WHich, actually when you think about it was stupid/mean of the producers to put them last and competing against each other. MEAN! She is starting to redeem herself though..:D
Post a Comment