SO we go today to see Cade play in this show, right?? We sit down, the house lights go down, and a man and woman appear. The man speaks a few lines. The woman starts singing. The man speaks again. Then the woman sings again. Marks head jerks in my direction:
(M): Is this a MUSICAL???!!
(J): Um, yeah, its called '1856 the MUSICAL'
(M): Well I didn't think there would actually be SINGing, I thought they called it that just for fun or something.
He's hopeless. I give up. Its like the time he truly was proud of himself when he was trying to eat healthy, because he carefully chose chicken wings for lunch. Because its chicken, which is healthy, right?? Ay yiyi. At least I have my very own personal comedian to entertain me all day long. Sheesh.
Today I got brave (and as a favor to my neice in Panama) and I went to the Old Navy sale, with 50% off a bunch of stuff and flip flops for $1. I overheard from my checkout girl that 200 people were in line before the doors opened. I got there about an hour after that, so you can imagine the mayhem. It literally was like the day after Thanksgiving or something. And most people were just buying flip flops!!! There was a limit of 5 pair so people were recruiting their kids and handing them cash in line behind them and getting like 15-20 pairs. What are they doing with all of those flip flops?? Wierd! I just got my 5 pairs because I was alone, and I didn't feel like digging thorugh all of the boxes of rubber. I waited in the checkout line for about 45 minutes. It wasn't too big of a deal because I was by myself and I did get some cute school clothes for the kids. I didn't pay more than 6 dollars for anything. But seriously, there must have been 200 poeple in line to check out. Ca-rayzee!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
LOL...I am still chuckling about Mark, that is HILARIOUS!!! :) You need to check out my blog, I posted two videos of Cade playing and pictures...I have more pictures if you want them...
I had no idea that you were so funny. I am going to make reading your blog a habit.
Ha ha ha haaaaaa! I loved the way you described the Mark story.
And ACK ON sounds like it was CRAZY!
Mark is SUCH a guy! Hah, that's funny. The old navy thing, that cracks me up about the parents getting the kids in on it (and I would love to have multiple flip flops, but one or two pair is enough ;).
Post a Comment