Tuesday, June 17, 2008

House!!


I neeed some good vibes, bloggers!! We are still waiting for 1 paper from the seller so we can draw docs..............positive energy.....positive energy..........
EDIT:
Well all of your positive energy helped because they got the stupid paper and we should be signing tomorrow. I would say something totally snarky here but I am being POSITIVE with my thoughts and energy. :D I'm even taking the question marks down off of the blog title. Hows that for positive??

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

You win for 'Cutest blog on the block' today! :) And you have the cutest new black furniture. I have been wanting to do my table for a long time. I need a good sander first. And your father's day post was cute. CHIN UP!!!!!! You are awesome. Hope it happens soon.

Maddy said...

GOOD HOUSE vibes. Any news today? Update us!!!!

caseyann said...

It can't ever be easy huh? Why is home buying/selling so stressful. I'm sending you all the good vibes that i have. Did you feel them! I finally updated my blog! Fingers crossed for you guys!

Ann said...

It never happens without a hitch...but I'm glad to hear that it's progressing. Even though that actually makes me so sad!

Sorry we missed your party Monday night. Ry had the day off and we went up north for some hiking and frolicking in a mosquito infested creek. So by the time we got home and got the pond scum washed off, I think it was too late to stop over. Hope you had fun!

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats Janel! That is so exciting!!!! Way to be positive!