My dad has Cade in Utah right now doing a musical about pioneers. He has gone to great lengths and expense for his passion and love of music and has willingly shared his talents with his children and grandchildren. My dad certainly has his quirks, but I love him and he is a great man. I love being his daughter!

Mark is also a great dad. He is always teaching them how to be, and about his heritage. His is such a strong person, I tell him all th time that e
s really a machine. He just does what needs to be done with a smile. I love him!

2 comments:
Mark is an awesome dad! Loved sitting by you guys at Church yesterday. I'm going to miss you :( At least we can party it up tonight!
That is such a cute picture! Mark is a great Dad. And I love my Dad -Dad's are the best!
Post a Comment