Sort of. I'm off babysitting this week, which stinks from a financial standpoint but the kids were thrilled and it is nice to just chill for a whole week. So far today is a pajama day! Not for much longer, though. I sent Dayton to school with Jill and I"m really thinking of crawling back in bed. It is so hard to not stay up late with Mark. Since he works graves he tried to stay up really late on his days off too and sleep in a little, just so his schedule isn't so messed up all the time. Of course today he took an extra shift, so he had to be up at 4:30 and will get home this afternoon. Our schedule is so wierd sometimes. This weekend after Cades game I am heading out with the kids down to Thatcher to spend conference weekend and monday and Tuesday with my mom and sister. I plan on reading the Twilight series and making cards. I can't WAIT!
Yesterday we took the kids bowling. It was really fun. They were having a blast. I sucked it up and only got 2 strikes. I'm a really bad bowler. I guess if I bowled more than once every 3-5 years that might help. If you havent'seen the new Brunswick XL place over on Warner/Gilbert, it is awesome! It is all clean and spacious and it smells good, which is a first for me! Plus the shoes aren't all old and disgusting. Good times.
I also made it to the gym yesterday for a full body workout and cardio. It felt really good but I'm so out of shape and my intensity SUCKS. I have got to figure my crap out on this. I really need a trainer but can't afford one. I need a a cute guy with big muscles to yell in my face and put me through the ringer 5 times a week. OH well, I'm not giving up. Its all about persistence. I'll keep at it and hopefully my killer instinct will resurface.
I have 1 month till my trip to Montana and I am getting so excited. It's not New York like Caseyann or Paris like Nichole, but at least its something! I get to experience REAL winter, I haven't seen that since I was about 7 years old(Utah dosen't count...its not that cold there) I'm such a cheeseball but I AM getting one of those new FairIsle sweaters from Old Navy to wear there. I'm going to milk it for all I can. LOL
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Yes, I am so excited for you to read Twilight!! Let me know when you want them.
Yeah for no babysitting!I hope you guys have fun this weekend in Thatcher.
I didn't kow that bowling alley is open. We need to go!!
You will LOVE Twilight! Cody was even addicted! Yea for trips and free time! :)
Hey there! I just found out about your blog and I am so excited to get an update on your family. Long time no see.
You have so many fun things coming up so soon! ENJOY! You'll love Twilight. We're doing it for Book Club this month.
Post a Comment