I had mentioned before how my babtsitting job seemed to be phasing out and today was the day. I guess actually Mark got me "fired" LOL thats what I keep telling him anyway. I'm sure he really appreciates that, so if you see him DON"T tease him!!! :D 2 weeks ago I was supposed to pick up the 1st grader early for early release, and I remembered, but was in the middle of finishing a hair client and couldn't go so I sent Mark to get our kids and her, which he of course forgot to pick her up. So the school called the mom and then she called me pretty upset that I had "forgotten her" (which I hadn't, but either way, I looked bad) and Mark tried to apologise profusely later and got kind of a blank "uh-huh" response. We were only a total of 20 minutes late to get her, and the little girl wasn't upset by any means, but her mom was not pleased. It was good though, we ended on good terms and still have a good relationship. So how am I feeling about all of this?? FREE!!!!! I had taken a recent pay cut and that was making it barely worth it anyway, and like I mentioned before....my life is SO much less hectic, just without that responsibility I feel 10 pounds lighter mentally. Its so great. I'll make up the $$ somewhere else, I really don't even care about the $$.
So what have I been doing with all my awesome freedom??? Well nothing yet but man I can't wait for school to ge back in now, booooya!! My main excitement is I'm really getting the itch to hit the gym and healthy eating HARD, which is quite exciting. Today I slept in again and then helped Sadie with her new job(more on that excitement later) and then out to lunch with my friend Kristi and her daughter and to see Hairspray while the boys (she has 2 boys too) saw Transformers. Hairspray was even better the second time, mabe because I have the soundtrack now and I knew the songs better or something, but I totally LOVED it! I think the gym should have a Harispray dancing class where we can go and shake it to 60's music and do the fun Mambo and mashed potato for an hour. That would be the funnest workout. Cheesy, but fun! Yes, I am a total total nerd deluxe!
So the new job. My neighbor Heather asked yesterday if the kids (Cade and Sadie, mabye Cooper as assistant) would be interested in walking their 2 dogs 3 times a week for an hour each session. Heck ya!! An opportunity to be responsibe, pay tithing, save and have Christmas money, you betcha!! Cade was at a sleepover so I supervised the first time out this morning. It was fun, the dogs are BIG ( a chocolate lab and a 5 month old great dane puppy) and we ran them to death. They are really good dogs. Maggie (the lab) comes when you call her and Moe (the dane) just sticks to her like glue. It was great. The kids love it because they want a dog so I'm like "there ya go". This will be interesting, for sure. I really want to take a step back from it and let them handle things without me micromanaging things.
So thats all that has been happening. I changed all my summer bedding out to fall stuff ( I even flipped my mattrass myself) and stayed up all night till 5:30 am cleaning (although you'd hardly know it now after tonight!) and tomorrow we might go to the zoo, so I'm looking forward to chillin in my bedroom with all my recorded shows and zoning out for the rest of the night. YAY!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
I am soooo glad everything ended up the way it did. I'm sure you're feeling the relief and I'm so excited for your new found FREEDOM!
And yeah for the kids' new job! That is so cool.
Hurray for freedom!!! You really are amazing with all you do!
How fun to have seasonal bedding!
I'm so jealous of your new-found freedom. I get that baby-sitting freedom in about 5 weeks... not soon enough. Then I have about 2-3 weeks of that freedom and then a new baby. Crazy! Good thing I have good mom examples like you to look up to! How was the zoo? I've been wanting to take Baily since the weather has been so much better but I don't know if I could handle all the walking. Maybe if I get one of those motorized wheel chairs... lol. Well enjoy the free time!
Whew! Reading your blog and all the things you do in one day always amazes me! So glad that you are feeling 'lighter' now. Hooray for the kiddos with their new 'job'!
Post a Comment