Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last day of break

I don't have much to update, but I am up in the wee hours unable to sleep. I hate that. We are just getting geared up for school again on Wednsday, it will be nice. We have had a really nice fall break. I am a little worried because Wyatt is really not wanting to go back, and I was afraid of that. He is just not interested in the schoolwork. It is hard to motivate him if it is something he doesn't want to do. I just don't think he can see the point in the schoolwork, it is not rewarding for him. We may have a few rough mornings ahead.

I have a lot of work to do over the next couple weeks. Its Cade's birthday, Halloween, making a wedding cake, (lots more pressure since its for someone else and I'm being paid for it) and getting everything situated and done before I go to Montana. I am going to have to really kill myself every day to get it all in. I will for sure be ready for a weekend away. Unfortunately I am missing a few major events while I am gone, which is a bummer but I cant do anything about it now so I just have to do what I can ahead of time. My mom says she has lots of fun stuff planned which I don't doubt, shes a busy bee and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Yesterday I got to go to the mall with my friend Kristi and check out the scene and got a cute new sweater from Forever 21 to take. Boy there are some cute things this season. I still need jeans and another sweater. The good thing is, there is no such thing as dressing up in Montana. Just wearing my regular clothes I will be overdressed compared to most people. I'm sure I will be unprepared for how freaking cold it is going to be.



Tomorrow is the REAL zoo day LOL. The zoo is a lot of work, it will be fun though. We are going in the afternoon after Dayton's preschool goes to the Fire station, so hopefully it isn't too hot and the animals are out.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Too bad we don't live closer...I would let you borrow my cute New York clothes. At least you would get the chance to wear them!

Maddy said...

Woo hoo! We're on Zoo count down over here. I actually hate the zoo, but my kids love that place. Should I bring the double stroller, or just the single for Sadie? Will nate actually sit?

Janel said...

Uh, yeah Aimee that is so sweet but I seriously doubt I could squeeze into any of your clothes!! LOL

Maddy said...

Forgive me, but I tagged you