Today I baking my brains out, making my SIL's little sisters wedding cake. OOOOH the pressure!! LOL So far its going really good, except that I messed one of my edges up with the knife when I was releasing it from the pan, so I have to redo one. Luckily its not the biggest layer. I still have to get a few things, but today is just the baking and trimming and stacking, the frosting I will do Saturday night so it will have time in the freezer before monday when she picks it up. It a really nice peaceful day, Its been actually relaxing because I am watching a movie while making it. Into the Blue with my lover Paul Walker. He's my #2 celebrity crush :D
Things are going well with all the activities, I am just taking one thing at a time, and it is working well so far. Of course, major car drama with Marks PT, I'm trying not to stress, its hard but something will work out.
My mom sent me some of the plans for the weekend I will be gone, holy cow I am so excited! Lets just say: Snow, Bed & Breakfast, and Hot Tub. I seriously cannot wait.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

3 comments:
sorry about Mark's car. And about your trip: WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the cakes! Good luck!
Jut a few more days. . . you can make it!
hey you MIA? It's been a few days! hopw things are okay and going well for you!
Post a Comment