Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back up to snuff

I have felt like the worlds worst blogger because after I lost my cool zoot layout, I have been so lost in limbo. I finally decided to quit messing around and put my links back up (with LOTS of new ones!) because it looks like this will be my template for a while. I did manage to customize it just a little bit. I hope all of Marks cousins don't mind me linking them, but I was just so excited to have a whole new group of people to blog-stalk! LOL Thanks for the tip-off, Elizabeth! I hope I didn't forget anybody, if I did post me a comment and I'll link you up, and on the flip side-if you want me to take you off just let me know.

Thats it for today, I am tired and ready to have a F-U-N week with my kids.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Go to matiekay.blogspot.com for really cute backgrounds you can use. I make my own up, but that deals with knowing how to do the html codes. It takes time but it's really fun and addicting. I am just learning how to do it. I would help you if you wanted it. Matiekay's you just follow the steps for each one. Super easy and fun! I love your fall leaves though! :) Good luck!

Maddy said...

I like your new header! Happy first day of break for you. Ellie went to a friend's and Nate was at Ava's, so I cleaned my floors. Only a mom can understand that joy!