Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grrrrrrr

OK I really want to update, I really do, but I just have way too much on the list in front of computer time. Thanks for all your comments, I will try to put something else new up. For now, a fitness update......I am down 10 pounds!!!! A combo of hard workouts every day, eating small (very small) frequent meals-I finally found some self control, and diet pills and TONS of water. I'm starting to deflate! YAY!! Mark has a police banquet on the 30th and I am on a mission to look awesome! Plus I barely sit down anymore I am so busy, so I'm staying active allllll day and into the evenings. I'm getting back into my skinny jeans by Thanksgiving!!!!!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

YEAY for the ten pounds.

I have some clothes in my car for you to try on. They're super boring, but I figured you could wear them to Montana and save buying anymore clothes until you're to your goal weight.

The Tyler's said...

Don't you feel like you could just conquer the world when you are loosing wieght?!! It's the greatest feeling in the whole world. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10 pounds!!!! You WILL be in those skinny jeans by Thanksgiving!!!

Amy F. said...

Janel, you look great! You've always looked hot, but I can definitely tell you've been doing something! You go girl. This way you can keep me motivated! I've accepted that the scale is going up for the next 3 months, but after that...back in gear!

Breezy said...

Hey girl hang in there, It's good to be busy but the best way to stay healthy is to take some time for yourself, I think even if you have to get up before the sun rises try to get out into nature and relax on the trampoline or go for a walk around the block. Plus definately keep some time to read books. love ya!

Chelsea said...

Way to go on losing weight! Good luck on your skinny jeans!