Had another fab saturday this week. 2 in a row now!!!! GO ME!!!Its all about fun, right?? Well, Dee Dee (Kana from Tracker) and her hubby Jim were here for NASCAR this weekend so we went up to Phoenix and met for breakfast. It was fun. They all went to the track after that but I had to get home to Coopers first wrestling tourney. We need to get a bigger BFL group together, there are a few of us in the area, it would be fun. Especially after seeing Lori's update, we really need to get it together. Actually isted of going straight tot he tourney I went to Ross and shopped a little (GREAT DEALS!!!) and got a Jamba Juice, THEN went to the tourney. hehehe It was nice to get out by myself and have a little fun. Plus I bought a cute size 7 skirt, for 5 bucks.

After Coops thing we came home, I took a nap, then got my whole house in order to start the week off right. Today has been GREAT, got more done this morning, church was nice, now its just rest and keep things out together, so I will have my MIND clear for this next week to KICK BOOTY and I can't have silly distractions like housework. :P ANyhow, it just feels nice today. Plus I've eaten clean, which feels great. Cant' wait to hit the gymsky tomorrow. UBWO, WOOT!
8 comments:
Wow Janel this is your year. You sound so happy. You look tiny in the picture. I wish we could all get together, it would be a blast.
Awwee! Another BFL weekend together! Glad you guys had fun!
How fun!!! Man I wish I lived closer! You look great!
Why don't you guys all move out to the east coast that way I can play too!!!! Glad you had fun.
Janel..it was AWESOME to see you and Dana. You both look amazing...and it has been really inspiring to see you both progress and change your physiques! TALK ABOUT INSPIRING!! Check your email...I sent you some photos. Can't wait to continue to see your progress, and see you AGAIN in November! Love ya, Dede
You look great in the picture! Glad you guys had fun!
Your attitude is infectious. UBWO- here I come!
By the way, I love your post-it notes, but what exactly do you mean by "Today could be the day you drop!"- like "Drop Dead" or "Drop some body fat?"
LOL Chei, thats what Mark thought too,but it is to "drop weight" hehe I try to tell myself that if I want to slack of, like "what if this is the day the plateau was gonna break??" And it keeps me pushing on one more day.
Post a Comment