Well, it took me halfway through to figure out what he was singing, but I finally got it! And him doing the background singers' part (you know, the high "little saint nick" echo part) had me rolling! How adorable!
Yeah, um, a video of me hiting a 10 on the treadmill would not be cool, unless you wanted to see a purple-faced spastic inches from death, running for her life!!! LOL well, mabye you do want to see that but I don't know if I'd let anybody film it. I'd rather play you a song on the piano or something.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
12 comments:
Well Mark and I are having fun playing on the 'puter tonight hehehe
oh videos!! that is so cool.
Gotta love DropShots!
very cool!!! What a little cutie :>
How cool !!!
Hey, that kid on the left ... man he's buff !!! What are you feedin him ?? lol.
What a cutie!
Thanks for sharing!
Well, it took me halfway through to figure out what he was singing, but I finally got it! And him doing the background singers' part (you know, the high "little saint nick" echo part) had me rolling! How adorable!
Yeah, um, a video of me hiting a 10 on the treadmill would not be cool, unless you wanted to see a purple-faced spastic inches from death, running for her life!!! LOL well, mabye you do want to see that but I don't know if I'd let anybody film it. I'd rather play you a song on the piano or something.
Looks like the test worked! I've wondered if it was possible to load your own camera video!
Very cute! You'll be able to show that to his future girlfriends, and he'll be like, "PLEASE Mom, you're embarassing me!" A great keepsake for sure.
Neato! sure... MORE thing we'll have to try one day .. ~lol
VERY cute btw!!
That is too cute!
Post a Comment