Between the finances, this huge traffic ticket I got, and the kids and house I'm kinda losing it today. I did have a kick butt workout today though. I had to take a mini-chill on the eating (yeah,so its day one,and I caved :P)I just couldn't deal. Marks a big ball of nerves too. Trying to get things figured out for his trip on thrusday, and making sure things are taken care of here. Things are always just the worst timing for us. Thats a really general statement but so true. I'm not sure if its OUR timing, or what but we are just so sick of it. Grrrr. I just want to leave it alone. I need to get past comforting myself over it and suck it up.. Besides, there is nothing left to comfort myself with in the kitchen. :) looks like time to stsrt vacuuming blinds and scrubbing fans and baseboards. That actually will make me feel better.
On a better note, I am SO proud of my friend Casey. She is really kicking butt. We did UBWO today, and let me tell you, this girl has the fire. She told me she could hardly sleep last night because she was just feeling so good and couldn't wait to get to the gym this morning. She said she felt great all weekend, and her kids were commenting on how happy she was and what a good mood she was in. I was just beyond thrilled to hear this. She really pushes herself in the gym, too, lifting to failure and just so willing to learn and try new stuff. She said she could hardly get up the stairs after her last HIIT. I'm telling you, its awesome to see. It really pumps me up. Too fun.
I did my measurements and weight this morning, took pics last night. Not good, but not anything upsetting. Honestly, I feel like I am still way fatter than I look in the pics. Its so wierd. I feel like I'm still hugely out of proportion. But then I see the pictures and I'm confused, because they are not that bad. It helps that they're out of focus too. What is wrong with me??? I think my face looks older since I have no fat left in it,Mark loves it and says it looks good, but then again, he's always had a thing for older women :P I see my thighs sitting down and I feel like they are just spreading out so wide on my chair, but mabye it just my brain doing wierd things. I still love my small jeans, they feel great on, who knows what size I am. Does it matter??? No, it shouldn't but it kinda does. I just need to look forward and do what needs to get done here, and that is WORK HARD and EAT RIGHT. Thats it. I just gotta do that. 2 things. 2 stupid things. I can. I know I can. I already AM doing it, mostly, just need to tighten it up. I need to knock this week dead to show an improvement to Mark when he gets back. It will be a small goal to do that. A teeny baby step. As the famous actor Ben Stiller in the role of "starsky" says........"DO it. DO it" ROFL
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
I told you before and I gotta stress it again here....
YOU NEED TO LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.
Otherwise, you may find a time in the future where you will long to be where you are now. You'll kick yourself in the ass and say why?? why?? why??? didn't I appreciate where I was then?? Why did I think I needed to change? Why wasn't I happy with myself? Why did I eat the whole freakin' box of donuts? NOW LOOK AT ME!! I GOTTA START ALL OVER!!!
This happened to a friend of mine...I'm not really talking from experience or anything...
I feel the same way about my thighs when I look down on the chair. It's like they take up the whole dang space! Hope the stress is starting to ease up a bit.
BTW, your kids are so cute! Those b-day pics are great!
Post a Comment