
Ok, so I put it back up. Apparently this is what my legs look like in a picture. Well, a surprise picture Mark was trying to take of me bending over to fix my shoe. I don't think they they look like this in real life for some reason. Is it because I can't see them straight on, its always at an angle or something?? Well what ever it dosen't matter. There is something under there, I just have to get my crap together long enough to uncover the good stuff lurking. Anyway, thats it. Nice squishy gut hanging there. At least most of it leaves if I stand up straight. Does everyone have that? My mind is so wierd. I'll just keep working till I get there. I have like 9 weeks till the cruise now. Time is passing, I can't get any days backs so I better get serious. If I can lose just 5 pounds of solid FAT I will be happy. Focus, Grasshopper.

6 comments:
Definitely some definition showing there, girl! I, for one, do have that flab...it's our reward for having our wonderful kids! I'm hoping I can rid myself of most of it, but the stretch marks are forever, I'm afraid. Oh, well, it was worth it (well, most of the time...when they're not acting like obnoxious teenagers!).
You never totally lose that fat/loose skin of the belly. I have it too (3 kids)...like you said, when you stand up straight it disappears. Your legs look AWESOME....WOW...sexy legs. Where the hell did you get those stripper shoes? ;) (kidding)
Wow! That's some great muscle definition you have going on! Along with the others who have posted here, I also have the belly flab and that and the fat on my thighs seem to be the hardest to lose.
Keep on going. You're gonna lose those 5 pounds!
You're legs look awesome Janel! Dang!!!! And I have that belly problem too! I think mine is that my stretch marks weigh down that loose skin. The first time I saw it last month getting out of the bathtub..and I just sat there and cried because I thought I looked pretty good..then I saw that and my heart just sank! That's ok though..we can keep working at that, and make it the best we can, right? And darn....those are some really nice looking legs you've got there!
OOOOOOH look out.. Janel's got her HOTTIE shoes on!! legs are looking good girl! :)...just don't fall outta them shoes & break em!
Damn !
Post a Comment