Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter and other stuff




Easter was nice. I was a little rushed, but it was mailnly my own fault for not getting my arse in gear the days leading up to it. The last 2 weeks I have been very lazy. My mood has been OK, but I just have had no motivation to do anything. Saurday since I was gone all day, I came home and only had 2 hours to go to the store, clean the house and put Easter together. :P yeah right! Marks sis and BIL came to watch the kids and color eggs while we went to a friends to watch UFC till 10 pm. So I had to come home and finish getting things together as best I could. I was exhausted though because it had been a loooong day with the run and all. In the AM we had to be up early, Because we had to do Easter baskets and get all the kids ready for church and be in Casa Grande (45 mins away) by 9 am for church. We actually made it!!! LOL Marks 2 cousins (brothers) were speaking in church because one had just come home from a mission, and the other was just leaving. It was cool, and we were glad we went allllll the way there for it. Then we spent the day at Marks Aunt and Uncles, and I basically ate myself sick(which takes a LOT nowadays), took a nap, then ate some more. And then some more. GGGAAAAH!

Monday I was still in to the Easter candy. I ate so much chocolate(and nothing else) I actually got heartburn. The house was a shambles because I felt like crap and just wanted to sleep(hmmm, wonder why?)I made it to the gym, but it was pretty pathetic. So finally I pulled myself together, made my master to do list for the cruise prep, made a grocery list, and headed to Sams Club about 8 pm, then Wally World,then home where I stayed up till 4 this morning cleaning and doing laundry. Got up at 7:30 and got ready for my nutrition class at 9. That went well, then I crashed, of course. Went to lunch with Mark, blah blah blah. I probably won't work out tomorrow because I will be at the zoo with Cades class for a field trip. I will be walking like crazy, our zoo is great but VERY tiring. Everything is so spread out and I swear its alll uphill. And its gonna be HOT tomorrow. It will be a fun day.

I need to make up my goals, but also need to get on the scale tomorrow(had chinese today though......YIKES!!!)and get real about what I have been doing to myself. Now is the time. I have to get refocused on this and get serious. S E R I O U S!!!!!

Why am I so hot and cold?? I know what my real nemesis is,(there are a couple) how do I overcome it?? Anybody want to analyze me? Where is the fierce, determined woman who could stick to a plan no matter what??? I think mabye I just need to detox and get the sugar out of my body and I'll be back with a vengeance, in the nick of time to get the cruise-worthy bod. Mabye I need a new song.

5 comments:

Mari said...

Yes, just get the sugar out and you will be feeling better and the power of music is great get yourself a new song. Holidays through us all off. You will be back and you already got that list going.
Have fun at the zoo, we are going today. Take care,
Mari

Steven said...

Anyone ever tell you that you look like a famous actress?

Rachel said...

No words of wisdom here... I suffer from the same hot/cold syndrome, but I don't have a house full of kids to distract me like you do.

You are sooooo darn beautiful, Janel.

K. Marie said...

Man, those kids are CUTE! Don't know why, but your little one always makes me smile from the toes to the nose.

Melissa said...

I love it when you post pics of your kiddos, they are so darn cute. What a great picture of you with your kids, you are just gorgeous Janel!